The Creme Shop What Acne Daily Moisturizer - 5.41 fl oz

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Review of The Creme Shop What Acne Daily Coverage: The coverage of this moisturizer is impressive. It effectively conceals blemishes and evens out skin tone without feeling heavy or cakey. Aroma: The aroma of The Creme Shop What Acne Daily Moisturizer is refreshing and clean. It has a subtle, pleasant scent that isn't overpowering or artificial. It adds to the overall experience of using the product without being too noticeable, making it suitable for those sensitive to fragrances. Overall, the aroma enhances the skincare routine without being overwhelming. Packaging: I love the sleek and practical packaging of this product. The pump dispenser makes it easy to control the amount of product dispensed, and the compact size is perfect for travel. Texture: The texture of this moisturizer is light and non-greasy, making it suitable for daily use. It absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and refreshed. Ingredients: I appreciate the inclusion of acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid in this moisturizer. It helps to prevent breakouts while also soothing and moisturizing the skin. Overall, I highly recommend The Creme Shop What Acne Daily Moisturizer for its excellent coverage, convenient packaging, lightweight texture, and effective ingredients.
5 / 5
I love this moisturizer! Its lightweight formula and just a little goes a long way. I sinks into my skin leaving a glowy and bouncy complexion. I use it daily i have combination skin and i have seeb such a difference since using it. Highly recommend
5 / 5
This stuff goes on smooth, and isn't tacky like other moisturizers I've used, and being for acne prone skin, you don't have the clogged pore issue you get with normal moisturizer. One pump is plenty (sometimes even too much) even for my dry skin.