BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Crème Shop

by The Crème Shop

Made in South Korea. Comes in a set of 3 sheet masks.

Animate your skin with The Crème Shop's Animal Masks!; Skimped on a few hours of beauty sleep? Not to worry! This rejuvenating mask brings life back to tired skin. Infused with coconut gel, this rambunctious raccoon moisturizes and renews dull skin.; Infused with hyaluronic acid & coconut gel; Moisturizes and renews dull skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid!
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
#MaskOfTheDay @thecremeshop cute Koya's Kind printed essence sheet mask 🧡💕🧡💕 with 🐉 hyaluronic acid 🐉 vitamin E 🐉 blueberry complex I already feel like I'd like to chew some eucalyptus leaves for my breakfast 😉😋 It' has some cooling effect and it's pretty hydrating!
Elizabeth W.
New Orleans, LA
The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: CVS
The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid Loved this mask! A pleasant, light scent (although not the coconut that I was expecting). Super gooey coming out of the package but it unfolded and applied nicely and didn’t slip around on the face. Left on for 10 minutes and when I removed, I was left with just enough serum to massage in and my skin felt amazing! As a bonus, the mask is printed and you look like a super cute little raccoon!
ashley P.
The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by ashley P.
I received that from iPSY shopper I ordered alot different sheets. nice packaging. it's adorable a picture of raccoon cartoon. I'm improved with that product and it's gentle smooth on face. highly recommended and good quality 💗 #cleanbeauty #thecreme #facemask #beautyjunkie #wellness #skincare #cleanskin The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid iPSY
Rossely R.
Philadelphia, PA
The Crème Shop - Wake Up, Skin! (Raccoon Face Mask) 3 Piece Value Set - Coconut Gel & Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Rossely R.
Great mask skin to leave your face skin shine and relax! The matcha really make it effects helping with the "woke up" of your face and helping the pores look fresh and clean. Honestly this is one of the mask that for sure you have to try, gonna help you so much!
V M.
This was literally my holy grail skincare revival in college. Hungover? Slap this on, get in an Epsom salt bath, hydrate with pedialite, and wow. Just wow. I was always blown away how great it was at reviving my tired face.
member-1fe501
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great face mask for night skin care routine! Provides plenty moisture in the skin and my skin feels great in the morning (i have dry skin )
Yauheniya Z.
San Diego, CA
Sometimes I use those masks. Honestly, the main reason is nice design, but I feel refreshed after it.
Lorna B.
It freshes your skin, and smells nice. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It's a cute animated face mask raccoon.
Sunaina G.
Beverly Hills, CA
These are super cute! I saw these at the pharmacy and picked a few out. This one is my favorite because it left my skin looking and feeling super hydrated and supple! It was very easy to put on and remove, and I'll definitely be buying more.
Erin G.
East Meadow, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Super cute! Inexpensive. Works great. Very effective and super cute. Will use again. Love creme shop masks.

Looking for your answer?