The Creme Shop Vitamin C Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.

by The Crème Shop

Our luscious face mask provides immediate skin renewal and rejuvenation. Enriched with Vitamin C serum for unparalleled nourishment. Vitamin C is an agent that attacks free radicals and combats UV-induced photo damage. Instantly revitalizes skin with anti-aging properties. Additionally supports healthy collagen production, increasing skin's firmness and elasticity. Made in South Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Creme Shop Vitamin C Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Commerce, GA
I love these face mask , the vitamin C one’s make my face have a spark and new revitalize look to my face . These are gentle and smell great when laying on your face ! I’m picking these up for my girls are gifts !
Boca Raton
CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS BRAND. I LOVE any product Creme puts out, not to mention I know a few people who work for this brand and not only being an outstanding product the people that work at the office are awesome!! Keep the amazing products coming! Literally always my go to brand!!!

Bellevue, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This was definitely one of my go to face masks for awhile and I enjoyed them a lot. I have sensitive skin and this did not react with my skin at all! I love using sheet masks and they are my absolute favorite!
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love the way my skin feels after I take off the mask. The only thing is that I had gotten a pineapple mask and it would leave a sticky feeling along my neck line afterwards.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love these masks!! Leave my skin feeling so smooth, refreshed, super hydrated! I use this brand at least once a week!! I also have another kind from this brand that I can’t find on the list, Rose Water, which I really like!
Evergreen, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
The creme shop was one of the first sheet masks I've ever used and boy was I impressed I will be forever getting sheet faced whenever you see me. These masks are a little thick and don't fit your face perfectly but they are soaked in essence and leave glowing results I haven't tried a single one I didn't love. I wish Walgreens still sold them hint hint would definitely recommend.
Cedar Park
The Creme Shop Vitamin C Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Jackie H.
This is a great affordable brightening sheet mask. I often find it at Marshall’s and TJ Max for $4.99. My only complaint is the fit. It is baggy around the edges and doesn’t lay flat. The sheet mask is soft, and is drenched with serum. It effectively brightens and smooths your skin.
Silver Spring, MD
Felt like these masks did nothing for me. I was super exited to use them because they contain vitamin c so I thought they would help minimize the pigment of my dark spots. The masks were thickly coated in a gel-like substance and after you took it off the gel lingered on your skin and took forever to dry.
Imperial Beach
I LOVE the creme shop! Their products are bomb! Their masks! Everything they have! I pick up masks every time I go shopping from the creme shop! Exceed my expectations and everything smells wonderful! They have this pink metallic mask (peel off) that is by far the best one I've tried!
Chattanooga, TN
This product is AMAZING!!! It has a pleasant scent and it was so comfortable to use. (Some masks make me feel Claustrophobic) After using, my skin felt so revitalized and hydrated. I use these frequently and its a purchase that I frequently make. The price is very fair too!

Looking for your answer?