Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsThe Crème Shop
The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 625 oz

The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.

by The Crème Shop

The Creme Shop's turmeric face mask contains powerful turmeric extract to promote unparalled skin. The natural ingredient is considered sacred in some cultures due to its numerous benefits which include combating acne, reducing oily glands, brightening discolorations, hydrating dry skin, and revealing a youthful complexion. Made in South Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Jamie U.
Purchased at: CVS
Loved it. This is the first time I have tried this brand and I have to say for only $3.00, I highly recommend this mask. My skin looks and feels amazing today. It even has some shine to it, which I definitely need during the winter months and now [email protected] inside. #thankyou #cremeahop #selfcaresundays
Heather R.
Newport, KY
The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Heather R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This mask is awesome if u need a lil plumping of the skin and it leaves your face feeling so soft I highly recommend this face mask
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,848 reviews
The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Lisa F.
I love Creme shops sheet masks. I usually do a mask at least 3 times a week. Especially after exfoliating or doing an at home chemical peel I do a mask after to add some moisture back into my skin. I never tried the Turmeric masks until recently and they really soothe and decrease redness. Plus the packaging always has extra serum I like to apply to my neck and hands. Love these!
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
I love a good face mask and these are a snag when you find a pack ! The turmeric cleansed my face great and made it feel smooth and fresh . Pat face dry and that’s all there is to it ! I already bought a restock of these !
Chelsey R.
Asheboro, NC
Great for sensitive skin especially since these are geared towards those with acne. Very gentle on the skin and doesn’t burn. Very effective and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and hydrated!
Isabella G.
I enjoyed this one! It had a decent amount of essence but it absorbed easily. It felt calming and framed my face as most sheet masks do. Given the price, I recommend this product.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
I love this sheet mask, the creme shop masks are always so good! This particular one helps sooth acne, even out discoloration, and hydrate, so there's plenty of benefits. Very affordable so all around a great sheet mask to have on hand for those troublesome skin days, or just when you need a little extra self care.
Cristina C.
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: CVS
One of my favorites from THE CREME SHOP. I have a few in stock and I mainly use it when I have a break out. It doesn’t make it go away but it does helps calm the redness and minimize the swelling.
Allison G.
Woodbridge, VA
This makes my skin glooowwwwwww! I love turmeric for my skin but these ones are something else, alright! I picked them up at a discount store so I got them for very cheap and overall I enjoyed using them!
Sarah G.
Casselberry, FL
I’ve only tried one so far but my face felt so clean and moisturized after. It’s not too heavy!

Looking for your answer?