The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge

by The Crème Shop

The lovely blending sponge is a latex free blending sponge perfect for makeup. This product is manufactured in North Korea.

Do these last a while?
Wait is this sponge actually made in North Korea or is the description wrong???? What the heck
Start your review of The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge!
Product Highlights
I purchased three of these and I love them. They help blend out my makeup nicely and my new favorite makeup spongein reviews
Annie A.
Newyork
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by Annie A.
These Beauty blender, just blends perfectly fine and blends in perfectly fine. Love the set and how soft they are and works so good. 🖤
LaCretia A.
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by LaCretia A.
Purchased at: CVS
First things first, the packaging is so cuteee. I love The Crème Shop's product packaging so creative. This blending sponge is okay, it's affordable and isn't too hard. It's bouncy and when water is applied it softens up.
Carolina B.
Rochester, MN
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by Carolina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would like to share this sponge with you guys! This sponge is so soft and now is so necessary for my make up be pretty!!
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by Diana F.
This beauty sponge is so soft and precise. It gently dabs, rolls, or bounces over all areas of my face including those hard to reach places. It works perfectly with my liquid, cream, or powder makeup. The price is very reasonable too The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge. Awesome product, I’m so ready to try the pink one too.
Heather R.
Newport, KY
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by Heather R.
Perfect mask when u spent the weekend in the sun and need a lil cooling on your face I highly recommend this mask
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These beautiful sponges, very soft and blur the makeup very well, the sponge does not absorb much product, it washes very quickly, I recommend it a good price for the two sponges in TJ Maxx #GoodByeJuly
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
The Crème Shop The Lovely Blending Sponge uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased this blender from TJ Maxx for $4.99; total steal! I've been using the (sponge) blender eggs but not a fan of how much product they absorb. This 3D Silicone Blending Sponge is perfect! Great texture, cute design, blends easily. No complaints whatsoever.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
I had to get a new makeup sponge/blender and I was in a pinch time-wise. I found the Crème shop brand blending sponge for a few dollars and I grabbed it thinking I would save money and time instead of the normal Real Techniques one or BeautyBlender...I hate it. I mean it—It doesn’t work right at all! It literally drinks the foundation, so much got soaked up, yet it would NOT deposit hardly anything on my face! I don’t understand. I tried a couple times to try to get it to work, mostly out of stubborn frustration. It let me down again, and I binned it. Sorry to say that this product gets a major fair for me. 👎🏻
Michelle K.
I love them they are super cheap like 3$ I think and they get bigger when they are put in water and blend makeup out very well
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Works amazingly! The pointed end works great to do brow area and tight small spots like under eye and inner corner of eye. The other end works great for applying foundation all over after making it damp before application