The Creme Shop Teddy Headband

The Creme Shop Teddy Headband

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Creme Shop Teddy Headband!
How would you rate this product?
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
The Creme Shop Teddy Headband uploaded by Dixie M.
I love The Creme Shop! It has amazing products that I love. The headbands are comfy and cute I would wear them all day if I could. Affordable and available online. Highly recommend them.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
The Creme Shop Teddy Headband uploaded by Kimberly T.
The Creme Shop Teddy Headband uploaded by Kimberly T.
We got these teddy fabric headbands from Ulta with a peach on them. This is what happens when you let your kiddo pick headbands and face masks for a girls' night watching “Always Be My Maybe” and “Stranger Things.”
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
The Creme Shop Teddy Headband uploaded by elvia P.
The Creme Shop Teddy Headband is made by one of my favorite brands. Its super plush, soft, cute and fits all. I use these specifically for when I do my skincare routine and or makeup. I never wash these in the washer because it can get messed up so I hand wash them. They have different styles but decent to get this one cuz I do love pink

Looking for your answer?