BY THE CRÉME SHOP

Goodbye Oil, Dirt, Waterproof Makeup! Hydrate & Balance with our Rose Water infused towelettes. Always cruelty-free, 100% vegan and made in Korea.

Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
This brand is my favorite for makeup wipes. I think the ones in stores such as target and Walmart are too expensive so I buy mine at TjMaxx for $3.99. I’ve found that a lot of the ones there are dried out but this brand is the only one that’s not. It removes makeup easily and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The Creme Shop has a ton of different wipes for all skin types!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
lovely and gentle, when my makeup is half-removed I go in with this wipe to remove the remaining half of my cc-cream or you name it because this will remove it! These didn’t let me down because I bought them seven months ago and the packaging still makes each one feel fresh. I appreciate how each one is vegan and not over-drying nor abrasive. I need to buy another set! Seriously recommend for convenience and longevity
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
I really love the creme shop makeup wipes because it’s gentle on the skin. It doesn’t dry my skin out or irritate it. The wipes are super soft and take off my makeup efficiently.
Janae U.
839 n van ness, fresno ca
I love the creme shop when it comes to everything skincare. The only face wipes I stock up on. My favorites are the vitamin c ones, witch hazel, and a pineapple smelling one
Kara C.
Pepperell
These wipes are great for my sensitive skin and aren’t harsh like other wipes have been. Unfortunately more than one is needed to remove all makeup especially waterproof mascara. I would buy these again.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
These are the ONLY wipes that last the entire package without drying out! They smell amazing and take off makeup very quickly and leave my skin feeling very fresh and clean. I won’t trust another brand with my skin!
Hannah S.
North Vancouver, BC
I buy these from winners for around 7$ and there like the best wioes I've ever used. There all I buy now. Everytime I need more I'll go pick up all the ones they have there. They stood acne and get off ALL makeup waterproof and everything.
Joanna S.
These are great wipes! They don’t leave a residue, get my makeup off, and are pretty inexpensive. I will definitely buy these again when I run out. I only really use them when I’m feeling lazy about washing my face at night.
Jen N.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: CVS
Gentle but effective - but don't poke it into your eye. These wipes with a bit of lotion and my makeup is off in seconds