Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsThe Crème Shop
The Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask 5pc Collection - 625 oz

The Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.

by The Crème Shop

Our luscious face mask provides immediate skin renewal and rejuvenation. Enriched with pineapple enzymes for unparalleled nourishment. Bromelain, the enzyme found in pineapples, acts as an all-natural exfoliator that breaks down the keratin protein in dead skin cells. By doing so, a new layer of skin is revealed and discolorations begin to fade. Also rich in Vitamin C, pineapples effectively combat bloating and inflammation. Made in South Korea

Start your review of The Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.!
bamila S.
london
The face mask was so nice. I can see the difference in my skin after using it. I suggest everyone to use it. I don't think I'll do anything to improve the product
Chayo P.
Minneapolis, MN
The Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Chayo P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me súper encantan estas máscaras dejan la piel súper suave y linda ya que tenía muchos problemas en mi cutis estoy usando de todo tipo de productos
Lisa M.
Their masks are my very favorite and I love to try them all. Usually buy at cvs and try
Nevaeh G.
I love this mask. I love the smell, it wasn’t overwhelming but just enough. I am going to repurchase for sure!
diandra S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
Ok I cannot get enough of all the Creme Shop sheet masks. This brand knows what they are doing. There is so much product on each sheet mask that it evenly distributes product all over my face. The skincare actually sinks into my skin and leaves my skin hydrated and plump.
Allyson C.
Aurora, CO
Super smoothing and exfoliating without being too harsh or irritating. I saw immediate results after using these masks and find for the price they are some of the best on the market.
Yeevanie S.
Point Fortin
Ouuu this looks like a great product..It is an enzym fruit mask..Its supposed to take out dead dull skin cells and increases skin glow. I really love facemasks like these, i hope i get this in my #VoxBox to review on youtube
Mariam M.
1,724 reviews
I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price?? I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price??
Noor A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These are so nice to gift to someone like putting in it in a gift basket with a bunch of other items. I really like using these with my sister or friend, and it’s nice that they sell them in packs like this. It’s also decently priced, feels nice and refreshing. I like a lot of this brands 5 pc mask packs.
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Smells amazing and a little bit tingly on my face but that might just be me. I noticed a difference after the fourth mask. In the summer I get freckles and little brown spots on my face, they seemed a bit lighter but most of all my skin was a lot smoother.