The Creme Shop Perk up, Skin! Tiger Face Mask - Collagen - 4.25 oz. uploaded by Brittain S.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Animate your skin with The Creme Shop's Animal Masks! Tame dark circles with this tireless tiger for an instant youthful glow. Infused with the essence of collagen, this anti-aging face mask revitalizes skin and prevents fine wrinkles. Made in South Korea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
With my very sensitive skin and sun burned cheeks I have to choice my mask careful hoping products don’t burn and irate my skin.
These masks didn’t do neither but it didn’t do much either. My skin felt meh after. You can find them at all drugs store.
Meghan L.
I highly reccomend these! They all feel and smell great. You get so much product and i feel like they leave my skin cool and fresh feeling. I put one on and relax in a hot bath and this keeps my face from feeling too hot! Its very relaxing
Jocelyn O.
staten island
This mask is super cute for spa day, and even better if you are spending the day with kids. It makes the experience fun because of the way the mask was designed. It is also super moisturizing which is a bonus.
Sheng
MANITOWOC, WI
This mask was cute but for me personally I felt like it irritated my skin. I have dry sensitive skin so if you have the same skin type I’d probably try using a different mask. I probably won’t buy this one again but maybe choose a different one.
Brittain S.
Seven Valleys
The adorable character masks are amazing. They're not only cute but powerful. Upon removal you get this amazing tingling sensation and it feels like your skin is drinking up all the vitamins!
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Please master very fun to wear. Other than leaving my face hydrated and very moisturized I didn’t feel like doing much more. I still do go to them especially if I find them at TJ Maxx or marshals. I do recommend for a good fun spa day at home but I did not feel the collagen doing much affect. For the price they’re a great time.
isabel :.
Bedford, NY
I seriously love this face mask. It smells great and feels so nice, especially if it's a little cold. I personally don't think sheet masks do much other than provide relaxation and maybe moisturizer, but for its purpose they're great!!!!!!!
𝓚𝓪𝓽 𝓔.
omaha
Cute mask, not my favorite of all times, would I buy it again? If there is nothing else I might, but will no go out of my way to do so. Didn’t like the smell of it much, I did like the tiger drawing on it, cute.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Just tried this mask and it was my first time trying a sheet mask. My main gripe is that it didn't fit the bottom of my face well, so it felt uncomfortable to move my face just by talking. I do like how it made my skin feel though.
Ashley G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask was so cute and easy to apply. I purchased mine from the Hush app for a few dollars. It made my skin feel hydrated which i was surprised by with such a low price point. I would recommend this to others and more than likely purchase this again.