BeautyFaceFace MakeupThe Creme Shop
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 053oz

The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz

by The Creme Shop

The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz!
Verlinda  S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Verlinda  S.
Purchased at: CVS
I saw this while at my local CVS waiting for a family member to be vaccinated against Covid19. I gotta admit-- the promise of a "sweet creme" scent ultimately drove me to buying it. It wasn't very expensive-- probably around $7....and the reason why I bought it was because i ALWAYS have good successes with Korean beauty & skin products. I think maybe one out of 20 (lookin at you Missha bb cream) wasn't for me. It broke me out. BUT THIS DID NOT. I had no skin or acne issues with this Creme Shop Cake Face Setting Powder. The packaging is very sturdy. And the lid is also made of sturdy metal that looks like the top of a cake with sprinkles. in addition---this smelled EXACTLY like cake mix....which was fantastic (i LOVE scented everything!!) but it was a bit light in shade color for me.... however, a blended it with some of my too faced powder and it worked great!!!! Utah is pretty hot.....lots of dry heat.....and amazingly, my makeup didn't break down and melt off half way through the day!! The Creme Shop for the win!!!!! Since my skin is super oily, I was amazed that this was able to keep my skin oils in check.. everything still looked pretty good when I checked at around noon. At the end of the day, around 75% of my makeup was still there👍(With my oily skin-- i no longer expect any miracles....its just not gonna happen🤷‍♀️) I think this was a FANTASTIC impulse buy!!! I never would have thought about it, if it weren't scent lol. Now....I am going back to CVS to see whatever else this brand has that is appealing to me & my nose lol!!!!!!
Chasity R.
Salem, OR
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Chasity R.
I got this in my boxycharm box a few months ago and have only used it a few times and only have good things to say. The packaging is adorable cute packaging is always a bonus to me. Matched my skin tone very nicely and my skin tone is light to medium. I wore it for a few hours while out and it held up very nicely still looked natural and smooth with no cracking. Best part didn't wipe away when I touched my face! [product:the-crème-shop-natural-cake-face-setting-powder---0.53oz]
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Beth H.
I love trying out different brands and found this on sale at my local cvs, so I thought why not give it a try. First the container is cute it looks like it has sprinkles on it, the the The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz has a pleasant sweet scent to it, but it's not overpowering. It did quickly mattify my face, and help set my makeup in place.
Roxanne  P.
Chillicothe , OH
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Roxanne  P.
Purchased at: CVS
(Not pictured item) I am reviewing a similar #brightning powder to the cake one. The one I have is not on #Influenster yet. I love this #setting powder. It really does add #brightness to my face that I feel like my face needs after I put on my makeup. The package is so #cute and makes you feel super #girly. I do not smell much #bannana scent as the product claims. But the product as a whole is #adorable. Worth the money. #Influenster #VoxBox xxo @Influenster
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Rachael S.
I am always on the hunt for a good setting powder and this one is lovely! Blurring and more of a natural finish, not illuminating at all which I like for a setting powder. Not heavy at all and non-transferable. Also a big plus for me😊. This product is scented but not heavily. It has a birthday cake smell that is actually quite heavenly lol. Great product that I definitely recommend to all my beaitiful people💖💖💖💖💖😍
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Andrea A.
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Andrea A.
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz ultra ultra matte setting powder! Awesome sauce! The container is beautiful the sprinkles are legit tiny rhinestones! It works so well! Ready, set, matte a palooza! Highly suggest!
Chelsea M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this line & their CO LABS. This is used sparingly & I use disposable cotton puff each use because of hygiene & ick in reusable puffs. Tend to use more in summer months to curb shine.
Lori O.
Monticello
I have been using this setting powder for about two months and I really love it. Firstly, it smells so good, smells like a cake. It sets my makeup perfectly and helps keep my face matte (because, I have extremely oily skin) throughout the day... It works great and doesn't leave my face look cakey. No pun intended, lol!
Larissa  K.
Mesquite, TX
This powder is nice. I dont use it under my eyes though but as a face powder its great and it smells like cake
Matti T.
The Crème Shop Natural Cake Face Setting Powder - 0.53oz uploaded by Matti T.
I have tried tons of setting powders and this one is my favorite by far!! I mostly use it to bake but also good for setting your whole face! It smells like birthday cake and the packaging is super cute! 🧁

Looking for your answer?