The Crème Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Roses Are

The Crème Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Roses Are

Intense color payoff in an easy to apply liquid lipstick formula. Richly pigmented and dries down to a velvety smooth matte finish that won't budge so rest assured your lip look is locked down. Smudge-proof long wear formula provides bold color payoff for hours. Outline lips with applicator tip. Fill in lips with angled part of applicator for a rich dose of color. Color: Roses Are. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Crème Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Roses Are!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
The Crème Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Roses Are uploaded by Andrea A.
The Creme Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Blush Hour wow bright pink matte.... it took a while to dry and like 3 coats and wow PINK! Sooo didn’t super love it! I added a sparkly topper and it toned it down a little... but here’s the picture without the topper
Jahz R.
Missouri City, TX
The Crème Shop My Wand & Only Matte Liquid Lipstick Roses Are uploaded by Jahz R.
The color of this product is AMAZING and very vibrant! I like to play around with a lot of different, red color based makeup looks, and this was the perfect finish! I DO suggest, however, to put on a good amount of lip balm, or moisturizer before application, because since it it matte, it driest out the lips. Other than that I really love this product, it's one of my go-tos!

Looking for your answer?