BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Crème Shop
The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes

The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes

by The Crème Shop

The Creme Shop Size/Form 30 Towelette Item # 175371 UPC # 849980034861 Ship Weight 0.40 Lb(s) DESCRIPTION The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes Coconut Water - 30 Towelette(s) The Creme Shop Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes Coconut Water reduces blemishes, redness and brightens skin. These towelette wipes deeply moisturizes to leave skin supple and smooth. Go nuts for coconuts. Hydrates &, ,cool Goodbye oil, dirt, waterproof makeup Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates &, alcohol Made in Korea Cruelty free Do The Creme Shop test on animals?The answer is an emphatic ,no. The Creme Shop refuse to engage in product testing on animals and refuse to work with vendors and suppliers who do. They take pride in being a cruelty free brand and love their furry friends. About The Creme Shop In 1988, The Crme Shop began researching and developing beauty products in a humble office tucked away in Downtown, Los Angeles, California. , With time and consumer love, they expanded and became one of the largest eyelash importers in the U.S. , The Crme Shop continue to design and manufacture eyelashes and a plethora of new beauty products that advance the beauty world. , With factories in the U.S. and overseas (i.e. South Korea), they aim to provide quality products from around the globe. Their job isnt to make you beautiful, they simply enhance the beauty that you already possess. The Crme Shop are proud to say that all of their products are cruelty-free and believe that products should never be tested on animals. They love their furry friends!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes uploaded by Jennie S.
I received these towelettes as a gift and I love Korean skincare! The towelettes are nice and moist with no discernible scent. I am not sure if I repurchase only because I don’t think wipes are good for the environment. The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like because they are gentle on the skin . Remove the makeup , dirt and oil completely in one step and with one wipe. They are free paraben ,sulfate,alcohol and cruelty free. Remove your makeup and at the same time nourish your skin with coconut oil that helps improve skin protection barriers and helps retain moisture to keep complexion hydrated wish I love . The package bring 60 wipes and they are big , just one wipe you can clean your entire face and get rid of the makeup. Smells delicious. Affordable price. Have different scents and prices.
Jessica T.
Aurora, CO
The Creme Shop - Makeup Removal Pre-Wet Towelettes uploaded by Jessica T.
I use makeup wipes regularly! I wanted to try something new and got these, however, they are not great. It does say it removes even waterproof makeup but that was not the case. I would have to use my Neutrogena wipes to removes the waterproof makeup I had on. I did like the scent but it just didn't work that great. 😕
Jessica  C.
East Hanover, NJ
Amazing product! Grabbed these at Marshalls on a whim. Great price, smell great and clean well. No sting or after redness! These are now the only makeup wipes I'll buy!!
Courtney G.
Calgary, AB
These are my holy grail item for makeup removal! I use one every evening before bed to remove makeup and oil from the day. I love that it’s gentle enough for my eyes, but effectively and quickly takes off ALL my makeup! It’s easy to take with me and I don’t have to worry about liquid spilling.

Looking for your answer?