BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsThe Crème Shop
- Lush & Plush - 6 Round Cosmetic Sponges

The Crème Shop - Lush & Plush - 6 Round Cosmetic Sponges

by The Crème Shop

6 round cosmetic sponges. May be used with wet or dry cosmetics Comes in a reusable bag

Soft and reusable sponges; Great for blending, applying and removing makeup; Multi-purpose; Cruelty-Free; Made in China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Crème Shop - Lush & Plush - 6 Round Cosmetic Sponges!
Crystal L.
Bridgewater, NJ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Omg these are the most absolute best!!!!! They are NOT latex free and that’s why I love them!!!! I can only find them in a Marshall’s or tj maxx store unless I order them online. But they apply and blend my foundations so perfectly I cannot live without them. Every other kind out there are latex free and never feel like the way these do!!!! Recommend these to anyone who doesn’t have a latex allergy!!!!!

Looking for your answer?