BY THE CRÈME SHOP

The Creme Shop - Collagen Overnight Gel Mask - 2.36 oz. (70 g) The Creme Shop Collagen Overnight Gel Mask is enriched with collagen. The firming, anti-aging properties, targets deep and fine wrinkles to reveal firm skin. The Creme Shop Collagen Overnight Gel Mask is cruelty free. Overnight Gel Mask Made in Korea Cruelty Free Does The Creme Shop Test on Animals The answer is an emphatic no. The Creme Shop refuses to engage in product testing on animals and refuses to work with vendors and see more...

Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I use this in my nighttime skin care routine after I've cleansed my skin and added other things. I apply a small amount on my face and down my neck before I go to bed so it absorbes over night in to my skin. When I wake up my skin feels soft and moisturized. I love this brand for skincare it's cheap and has a bunch of different items.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
It’s nice product from big company which care to offer good material and discover new types of beauty