BY THE CRÈME SHOP

The Creme Shop - Collagen Overnight Gel Mask - 2.36 oz. (70 g) The Creme Shop Collagen Overnight Gel Mask is enriched with collagen. The firming, anti-aging properties, targets deep and fine wrinkles to reveal firm skin. The Creme Shop Collagen Overnight Gel Mask is cruelty free. Overnight Gel Mask Made in Korea Cruelty Free Does The Creme Shop Test on Animals The answer is an emphatic no. The Creme Shop refuses to engage in product testing on animals and refuses to work with vendors and see more...

Camille C.
San Francisco
I use the rose hip overnight gel mask from the Creme shop every night, and my face feels so refreshed and depuffy in the morning. Besides feeling like a moist goddess before sleeping it makes me feel so relaxed.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I use this in my nighttime skin care routine after I've cleansed my skin and added other things. I apply a small amount on my face and down my neck before I go to bed so it absorbes over night in to my skin. When I wake up my skin feels soft and moisturized. I love this brand for skincare it's cheap and has a bunch of different items.
Alycia N.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite masks to use! It's super effective and i wake up with refreshed dewy skin every morning after i use it! when you first put it on it feels sort of sticky and wet but it absorbs very quickly and is instantly soothing!
Talia V.
New York
It’s funny because I’m so use to this brand for doing really amazing sheet masks so, when I saw this, I had to try it. It’s become such a huge part of my nighttime skincare routine. I really depend on it. I use all of my oils and serums then I seal it all in with this anti-aging gel mask. And I love it. I’m actually almost out and need to buy more. When I skip doing my nighttime routine, my skin gets so irritated at me in the morning. But it’s one of my favorite things to look forward to at the end of the day when I’m not exhausted. And I recommend this for all skin types.
Aaliyah G.
San Antonio, TX
Literally lasted me a whole 6 months and left my skin looking poreless. Only a dab before going to bed and you’re good to go. Skin was brighter on the first day of trying it out. $15-$20 but 100/10 would recommend !!
Tara F.
Blauvelt, NY
Great overnight mask to keep your face hydrated and smooth and refreshed. Light in feeling
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
I have bought a couple of the variations of this mask. The first one I bought was a charcoal version and then I just recently bought this collagen version. I absolutely love them! The gel consistency is so fun and feels soo hydrating when it you it on. It melts into your skin and I really feel like my skin is having an overnight facial. I highly recommend this product because it is a very affordable price and really helps my skin to be hydrated and look refreshed
Kara M.
Port Lambton
I really enjoyed this product, I added it to my night skin routine two months ago. I use a dime size amount and apply two the face and neck, in the morning my skin feels moisturizer, soft, poreless and I’ve seen my fine lines and laugh lines reduced dramatically - this brand in soo good and so affordable!!
Sunchips 👸.
Oh my god BEST PRODUCT EVER I am obsessed with how this makes your skin look in the morning and you don’t even have to wash the mask off. Feels sooooo great and has a nice cooling effect. Definitely would recommend!
Katie M.
Manchester
Love using this. It's really thick and is a gel/jelly consistency. Feels really hydrating and makes your skin feel lovely in the morning