The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum

The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum

This potent serum helps hydrate and repair irritated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Tomball, TX
The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum uploaded by elvia P.
Great serum for sensitive skin and helps heal it without irritation. Smells clean and very lightweight. Effective and affordable. Highly recommend this product
Quakertown, PA
The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum uploaded by Brittany M.
I love this brand and especially this product. It always feels nice to put on after cleaning and toning. It calms my skin while moisturizers. I would maybe make the bottle bigger just so i didn't have to order so many.
Dry Prong, LA
Awesome serum. I have been using in skin routine at night for a month now and it is helping with texture an and also reducing marks.
Helena, MT
The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum has become a staple of my night routine! Its formula containing Asian skincare staple cica and salicylic acid is very light and calming for the skin, which I’ve come to expect from The Creme Shop products. The packaging is also very cute!
Emmett, ID
I see the intent with this product, but it fell flat. Cica is a popular ingredient in Asian skincare products but this has barely any of it. The serum itself is nice and light but doesn’t seem to do anything for my skin. I picked it up at a discount store and haven’t seen it at any of my usual spots, so I’m wondering if it has been discontinued or just totally flopped at retail?
The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Restoring Serum uploaded by shahy S.
This product is moisturizing, and helped calm my acne down after a week of use, it has a sweet smell and doesn’t feel sticky at all. It doesn’t sensitize or irritate my skin at all. Overall I would recommend it to people with mild acne, but you should try a product for at least two weeks before making a decision about whether it is good or not unless your skin became extremely irritated, then discontinue using the product.

Looking for your answer?