The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Color Correcting Treatment

The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Color Correcting Treatment

Centella asiatica, also known as cica, has been a staple in Chinese medicine for centuries because of its healing and regenerative properties to calm inflammation and irritation. Harvest the power of cica and incorporate its reparative powers into your daily skincare routine.

Has anyone used The Creme Shop Cica Mend Color Correcting Cream? I really want to love it but when I use it according to the scant directions it just isn’t working for me. Wondering if anyone has used it and their thoughts/application methods. The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Color Correcting Treatment
Start your review of The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Color Correcting Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
kristen W.
Puyallup, WA
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn’t work for me. The cream doesn’t absorb very well into skin and sort of sits atop it getting streaky and grayish while trying to rub it in. It also didn’t really color correct at all and did nothing for my redness.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
The Creme Shop Cica-Mend Color Correcting Treatment uploaded by elvia P.
The Creme Shop Great toner for sensitive, dry or oily skin. It has aloe vera to hydrate, green tea to revive and vitamin b to enliven. Has regenerative properties to calm inflammation and irritation. Highly recommend this product if your looking for a toner for your sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate it cuz it's specifically formulated for this.
Aly K.
This cream is very light and has a smooth finish. It is one of my favorites. It makes your skin feel really soft. It doesn’t sting the face like other creams. It has spf which I like and it has other good ingredients. It evens out the skin color. I will definitely stock up on more:)
Fanni D.
Dawson Creek, BC
I really like this product. It feels light and makes your skin look super smooth although it doesn’t have any pigment in it. It can leave a slight white cast initially but it disappears over time as it sets. I love the gel like consistency and find it doesn’t dry out my skin like some other sunscreens. My only wish is that it came in spf 50.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...