BY THE CRÈME SHOP

A gentle, balancing toner infused with the extract of chia seeds (in place of water), a major superfood. Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids (which help prevent acne) and potassium (which eliminates bloating and puffiness). Packed with vitamin E and zinc, chia seeds contain powerful antioxidants to combat wrinkles and inflammation. Restores hydration Balances pH Dermatologist tested Paraben and cruelty free Made in South Korea see more...

Megha P.
Love this toner! I was shopping for a toner and came across this one and it works pretty well! You have to use it for a good amount of time before you see any changes though! It’s not harsh and kinda has a dewy texture
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
This is honestly one of the best products I have ever purchased, it overall just makes my skin look so much better, and it is definitely worth the price. I definitely would recommend this to anyone thinking about buying.
Cari P.
Land O Lakes
I wish my local stores didn't stop selling this since it is my holy grail toner. It worked wonders at keeping my fave hydrated.