the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask

by The Crème Shop

The Creme Shop's fusion sheet mask is designed to deliver the benefits of two masks with just one application.
Charcoal's super power: Ultra-magnetic. Charcoal sticks to toxins and removes them from skin's deepest, darkest pores. Detoxes beyond belief.

Lemon's super power: Fact-acting healer. Lemons possess antibacterial properties that help combat and blackheads. An added bonus? It's also a brightening agent.
Not only is each mask infused with nutritious ingredients, it is also rich in the ultimate moisturizer: hyarulonic acid.

Hyarulonic acid's super power: Retains moisture. One gram can hold up to six liters of water. When skin lacks moisture, it can become cracked, agend, and dull. Hyarulonic acid keeps skin young and perfectly dewy.

Made in Korea
0.88US oz/25g

Who else loves this mask?
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆[product:creme-shop-charcoallemon-mask-1-pack]Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack
Does this burn at all?
Start your review of the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: CVS
I love a good sheet mask and this one might be my new favorite! I used this when I had a few spots on my face and it worked to speed up the healing process. The blemishes I have now feel flatter and are less prominent looking! Will more than likely purchase this again
Erin E.
GA
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Erin E.
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Erin E.
Just finished my face mask and I feel so relaxed. I love how you get just a little extra in each package to spread around your neck area too. My skin feels nice and smooth. I would definitely buy these over and over again.
MarieChele P.
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by MarieChele P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This sheet mask was easy to use and full of the liquid so I could place it all over my face neck and some of my upper body... It has a cooling sensation which feels nice especially on a hot day/night... As far as results I've started a new skin care routine including toners, serums, etc... But my skin felt really moisturized after this step... I will definitely purchase again !!
Tanamara Q.
Tucson, AZ
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Tanamara Q.
The creme shop is amazing!!!! I love all their products especially the masks and their lashes. They are affordable and just amazing for your face I love them. I love this mask it feels so good on the face that leaves your face feeling so soft and smooth and just so good I have more creme shop masks and will review those soon as well.
Jerilyn N.
S San Fran, CA
THE BEST! Completely love all of Créme shop facial masks, they always work for my skin. you can actually feel the results right after putting it on. For this mask, the charcoal & lemon, its easy to put on and you can feel both the effects of each side to this mask. It’s amazing
Shelley C.
Galveston, Tx
1,437 reviews
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Shelley C.
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Shelley C.
My boyfriend bought this for me because he knows I love sheet masks. Hey just used and think I really like it. Left my face feeling soft and clean and looking radiant. I love trying Korean beauty products!
Chelsey R.
Asheboro, NC
I love these for my acne! They make them look less swelled up and helps to reduce my acne. My skin feels so smooth after I use this and I love how there’s both charcoal and lemon infused in it. Super effective!
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Tiffany L.
This mask is nice to remove impurities and brighten. It has since lemon scent. It detoxifies without leaving your skin dry or irritated. You can find a 5 pack of this mask at TJ Maxx for $3.99
Hannah M.
Banning, CA
Such a hydrating face mask. This made my skin feel so soft and refreshed. Its super affordable and you dont have to wait so long for it. I love the packaging and just overall how it feels on my skin and after I remove it. Highly reccomend!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,086 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Great mask love the creme shops masks it made my skin really soft and it felt moisturized I love that it’s 2 in 1 mask I always use face masks 3-4 times a week at least and I have a verity if sheet masks and this one is definitely one of my favorites I definitely will be buying lots more and highly recommend