BY THE CRÈME SHOP

The Creme Shop's fusion sheet mask is designed to deliver the benefits of two masks with just one application.
Charcoal's super power: Ultra-magnetic. Charcoal sticks to toxins and removes them from skin's deepest, darkest pores. Detoxes beyond belief.

Lemon's super power: Fact-acting healer. Lemons possess antibacterial properties that help combat and blackheads. An added bonus? It's also a brightening agent.
Not only is each mask infused with nutritious ingredients, it is also rich in the ultimate moisturizer: hyarulonic acid.

Hyarulonic acid's super power: Retains moisture. One gram can hold up to six liters of water. When skin lacks moisture, it can become cracked, agend, and dull. Hyarulonic acid keeps skin young and perfectly dewy.

Made in Korea
0.88US oz/25g

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face mask...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?4 Answers
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Felt amazing but actually gave me a whole bunch of blackheads on my forehead. First and last time user. I was very disappointed by this product and considering I didn’t expect much of it since it was so cheap (on sale at CVS) it doesn’t speak very highly of he product. It was very refreshing and the mask is thick and soaks up the liquid really well but unfortunately the effects of the mask were underwhelming. It did leave my skin feeling moisturizer but honestly it didn’t “clear up” my pores. I ended up using a charcoal mask after this to try and clear some of the blackheads.
Chelsea B.
New Albany
Another rare gem of a face mask found at CVS. This was a relaxing mask, that even with citrus in it had no burning or tingling. For the price point and being from Korea, it’s a steal! I’m in love with the combos and how they put them together. My skin felt refreshed and ready to face the week. Fits my face like a glove, how they cut the mask, it just works out beautifully and reaches around the jawline and fits my nose. Truly LOVE this mask!
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
I bought a bunch of masks from CVS that were on sale, so naturally, I stocked up on my favorites and some new ones. Sadly, I found this mask to be slightly harsh in my skin. It didn't clear up my face the way I thought it would, but then again, I noticed that these masks have alcohol in them. Not sure if I'd try it again, but it was a relaxing experience.
Stephanie B.
This mask is a little different because it's black, like charcoal. It's a little bit thicker and easier to use than most sheet masks at this price point. It feels very nice and soothing in the skin, and I like that it's a 30 minute treatment instead of the usual 10 - 20 with sheet masks. I don't really struggle with breakouts, but I do like the idea of this mask pulling toxins our of my skin. Great way to do a little self care!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This was the first time I tried a "combo" type of face mask and since I love The Creme' Shop masks I was really curious about this mask! And of course I was not disappointed with it! It smelled wonderful (citrus smelling I'm sure from the lemonade part of the mask) and I did see instant results from this mask and for a couple days after my skin was still looking nice which made makeup application go really good so I plan on repurchasing this mask and trying out their other "double duty" face mask.
Hannah S.
I really like this mask! It is extremely moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed after use! I used it as a last minute save when my sky was horrendously dry and it did wonders! My makeup applied nicely with no patching.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Usually the sheet masks are good but not exactly great… This one however did a fantastic job of clearing up my skin when I was having a very obnoxious break out! It left my poor is looking very small as well which was a major plus
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
This was quite a fun mask! My skin ate this mask up! I left it in the fridge and left it on until it was practically dry, and my skin was glowing the next morning. This is a great mask and for such a low price, it’s worth a try!
Sasha A.
New York
Absolutely beautiful sheet mask. The Creme Shop has an amazing assortment of sheet masks. The charcoal detoxifies the skin while the lemon cleanses and tights my skin. I use a sheet mask every other day to keep my skin fresh.
Marintya A.
Love these masks how they make my skin feel afterwards! Very soft and glowing skin within an hour. I use these masks at night before I go to bed. So then I'll wake up with my skin glowing
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆the CRÈME shop Charcoal & Lemon Fusion Sheet MaskCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack