The Creme Shop Charcoal Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Una p.The Creme Shop Charcoal Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. uploaded by Svetlana S.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

The Creme Shop's charcoal face mask contains activated charcoal to tighten pores and combat acne. An all-natural solution to clear skin, charcoal acts as a magnet to draw out toxins from your deepest pores. Promotes a balanced, flawless complexion. Made in South Korea see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha 💋.
I tried charcoal face mask it fights acne, and unbalanced complexions, it reduces the size of pores and detoxifies skin of any bacteria, chemicals and dirt. You go ahead and place it on your face and let it sit for about 20-30 minutes or until it dries up and then just rub in all the excess into your skin. Guys after using this mask my face feels so amazing! I’m telling you guys Go ahead and give this mask a try and see for yourself what I mean. My favorite way to use it is putting the package in the fridge and putting the mask on after it’s cooled it gives me such a nice cooling affect after applying it to my face. Let me tell you it does exactly what it claims to do I saw a difference in my pores I saw an inner glow come out and any minor pimples were like immediately cleaned out my skin looks amazing!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
It does make your face feel really soft after you use it this is the 1st time I have every purchased these masks but it come with 5 of them and I'm on my 3rd one so I only have 2 left. I really like the smell of the mask I rally like that if you put them in the refrigerator that it gives you a cooling feeling. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it made of a paper like material and feels like it's going to rib.
Cari P.
It was great. I used it after I washed my face and applied a toner to help absorb it further. If you want that tingly feeling, refrigerate it too cool your face. Best after hot showers tbh. Use it the night before a big event not on the day of bc it might make your face oily. Can be bought at TJMAXX & CVS for cheaper prices
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I really love this mask. It detoxes my skin and makes my skin glow. I used it a couple of time - bought a pack of 10- and love it. I have sensitive skin and didn’t have any problems with this product. Definitely buying it again!The Creme Shop Charcoal Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is a great product. I don't have problems with acne but I love charcoal face masks. This mask is not drying which I love and does reduce my pores. It smells good and feels good on the skin. I would definitely recommend it. The Creme Shop Charcoal Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love how my skin felt right after using this mask. You can actually feel the change it’s not just a mental thing lol. And it’s very effective on your skin. I have used it a few times. I like trying different types of masks. But do purchase it every once in a while.
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
I love these sheet masks I think they are so fun when I’m relaxing at night watching tv, I don’t think they change my skin that much just a little more refreshed looking but I find them at TJ Maxx for reasonable price and will continue to buy them
Nicole Z.
I love this mask! I gave it a try when i saw this at TjMAXX for $5.99!!!!!!! The packaging is nice. Comes with 5 masks. It feels so nice on and its an easy application and removal. You leave the left over product to soak in. I see and feel a difference in my skin! Definitely worth the price!!!!
CM G.
First mask I tried from this brand, I like how the mask makes my skin soft and moisturized. I know its charcoal so the mask is dark and made my husband scared maybea few times. I used them atleast 2-3x/wk
Daizha S.
Terre Haute
Not only am I a sucker for sheet masks, but I'm a sucker for anything that markets itself as detoxifying charcoal. This was no exception. I wouldn't say I feel particularly detoxed, or that my pores feel any cleaner, but I always feel refreshed and hydrated when I use a Créme Shop mask.