THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask

THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask

The Creme Shop CBD Restored Essence face mask. Nourish and revitalize your skin with this CBD infused sheet mask. Antioxidant-rich and hydrating to soothe and promote the appearance of youthful and healthy skin. Imported.
Start your review of THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask uploaded by Aiyana B.
I’ve been super into CBD products incorporated into my beauty regime, and I’m so happy I purchased this mask! I’ve been stocking up on masks, and this one was SO incredibly hydrating! This mask has so much serum, and it was so cooling and relaxing! The price was unbeatable, and I will definitely be repurchasing and keeping on hand!!
Heather R.
Newport, KY
THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask uploaded by Heather R.
THE CREME SHOP CBD Restored Essence Face Mask this fave mask is amazing my face feels so nice and calm and I don’t know about u guys buy after putting makeup on at 4am and. Kit taking it off til 9pm in the evening my skin gets angry and this mask is the solution to calm it down💚 I highly recommend this mask 💚
Carrie C.
Chandler, AZ
This mask feels good and is cute like all the Creme Shop products. It’s slippery like most sheer masks but that’s ok