BY THE CRAYON CASE

The Box Of Crayons Palette is our all new 18 color iShadow palette. These shadows are named after school crayons. With bold and vibrant colors that are extremely pigmented and long lasting. The #BoxOfCrayonsPalette colors were handpicked by The Crayon Case CEO. 💁🏾 This palette is perfect for playing in multiple colors. Add this baby to your Slay Supplies.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium S tearate, Kaolin, Bismuth Oxychloride, N-Lauroyl- L-Lysine, Nylon- 12, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultrmarine Blue ( CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI77742), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake (CI 16035),FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090).

• Are they as pigmented as they are vibrent ?1 Answers
  • I wonder how much this retails for in Ontario Canada and ...1 Answers
  • Do the colors blend well and how much does it retail for ...1 Answers
The Crayon Case Box of Crayons Palette
  • "I really like this palette I think the colors are stunning and the shadows are very pigmented, easy to blend. Ive been following the lady who owns the makeup brand for years now and Supa does alot for her community and I love the fact that its a black owned business and I support her. I've made so many looks using this palette its absolutely amazing. I definitely recommend this palette." in 53 reviews
  • "I was able to be part of the ones that got this palette before it sold out and I am completely glad I gave them a try, the colors are just so rich and pigmented. There is minimal to no creasing, with a long lasting wear. I didn’t expect this at all." in 5 reviews
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
The box of crayons palette left me speechless after the use of it. The raving about this palette that other beauty influencers had said is very true. I had to experience it for myself when it was back in stock. Despite the messy gossip going around about the Crayola beauty vs The crayon case box ;my opinion is it's a huge difference. I love the crayon case box creativity and nice packaging.About this beautiful palette it has 18 beautiful shades. It's mixed with shimmers and a few mattes which are all very pigmented. The colors are very easy to blend & build up for more of an stunning glam look. I think all colors can be used on any skin tone from pale to deep dark skin. The pans are a nice size the palette itself is huge with a huge mirror inside. Some of the eyeshadow have kick back and I experienced a little bit of fallout.The only thing about this palette (maybe just the one I have) is that the pans move around which can be a awesome thing if you a person who like to pop out of depot shadows. Also it's well worth $30 and shipping timing is decent. I would recommend it to all💙💚💛💗💘
Rai J.
Sooo I received this as a gift for my
Birthday and I was sooo excited to do an eye look with this!! I've followed Supa(brand owner) on social media since she started out.. unfortunately I got an unauthentic palette. It was ordered from EBay.. the real site to order these products are thecrayoncase.com ordering from other sites run the risk of getting what I've received!! Please do your research before spending your coin!! The authentic palette is $30 but I've seen reviews that say it's well worth it due to the color payoff and the pan size of the product. This palette is very ashy and chalky and not of the quality that I would've expected which prompted my research.
Tae D.
I cant say enough about this palette. It came in the mail today and babyyyyyy I must say it's AMAZING!!!! Colors super bright even on women of color. I played in it tonight for swatches but no face beat yet. If it goes on this buttery on my arm I can only imagine on my lids. I would recommend this to EVERYONE who loves color. Supa you really did it gyrllllll
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I really really like this palette. It is HUGE. It arrived and I was astounded by how large it is. You get so much product and the packaging is so fun. There’s literally every single fun color one could want to play with, the pigmentation is great, and the price is amazing as well. If you like fun, bold makeup, this is a very good item to add to your collection.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Have not gotten this since it has been sold out, but I have my allerts on for when it is back in stock and will update my review then, what I can say is that every product from this company I have tried has been 5 star worthy. Their other eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and blends out so nice and smooth, their brushes are so cute and we'll made, no sheding even after 4 cleanings and their lip colors have pigment for days!!! I can't speak for any other products than that but I have high hopes for this pallette!
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
April G.
DeSoto
I cant even review the makeup. I placed an order and never received a confirmation or tracking number. A week later, I emailed to see what the delay was, as my payment cleared at the time I ordered. I received short, clipped responses from whomever is in customer service about a product I never even ordered. Smh. I've tried to support but the customer service is ridiculously, unnecessarily RUDE. Not purchasing again
CosmeticCompulsion 1.
Lake Elsinore
I don’t know if I got a ‘bad batch’ but the smell of the palette is overwhelming. It smells like glue or paint. The colors and the quality of the palette are in no way affected. I know there are a lot of smell sensitive people like me so I felt it should be mentioned. The price is out of this world because the pans are huge and the amount of colors you get is insane. If smells don’t bother you i recommend 100%
kandiss J.
All i can say is wow. I am so damn glad i got this palette. Its deffintly one of my favorites. Its very pigmented and has every color i need. They are easy to blend, dont crease, and are all around wonderfully made! I love this palette so much♡
Kimberly C.
Highspire , PA
Love love this pallet the color and pigment are litt easy to blend easy to travel this is my frist time ordering from crayon case and won’t be the last .Im so loving my pallet .So many looks I have done
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
What age group is this marketed for? I'm 36 and I just find the colors way too bright for myself but I think my younger brother's girlfriend would love this, she's in her early 20s. Let me clarify, I don't think that any age group should or should not be wearing this, if you're 79 and want to wear it or 17 and want to wear it, rock it, girlfriend! I just am wondering what age group mostly is attracted to this. (I wear mostly blush colors, nudes and shimmer. Very boring, very basic "mom makeup.")
Sheareliz M.
How’s the pigmentation?
Joline M.
Where can I get this beautiful Palette the colors look so beautiful, I hardly come-a gross bright colors like this, I will love to own one.
Leanna O.
Warrens
Ok i sae the Jeffrey starr review on this but i would like other peoples thoughts because i am in love with this pallet and need to know is this worth my money The Crayon Case Box of Crayons Palette
Freya R.
srockport
Where do you get this from?