BY THE CRAVINGS PLACE

The Cravings Place was created in 2001 by Juli Walton, CDM, CFPP, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. After many years of cooking and eating the foods that I love, I discovered that some of those foods were making me sick. It was very hard to find alternative options that satisfied my cravings for those foods I could no longer have. Relying on my culinary background my passion for food and Pure Desperation, The Cravings Place was created. When I started The Cravings Place my goal was to create delicious all natural baking mixes that did not contain or need gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, or nuts. I wanted my mixes to be easy to make and satisfy the cravings for foods that many of us though we could no longer enjoy. My mixes are made from whole grain rice flour and all natural ingredients that make them ideal for anyone to enjoy but especially a delicious treat for others like myself with celiac disease, food allergies, food intolerance and other food related health issues. None of my mixes require eggs or dairy so they are also vegan, and lactose and casein free. Several of my products are also not presweetend. These products were designed to give choices to those who avoid or have dietary issues with sugar. These mixes can be made using sugar or a sweetener alternative. All of The Cravings Place products are produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, dairy free egg free, and nut free location using only quality products from reputable suppliers. I am co see more...

The Cravings Place Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, 20 oz, 6 pk
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of The Cravings Place Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, 20 oz, 6 pk!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I would like to try these but how are they?