BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsThe Crème Shop
The Cr me Shop Blending Sponge Arlene the Alpaca, 1PC

The Cr me Shop Blending Sponge Arlene the Alpaca, 1PC

by The Crème Shop

Unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste; Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product; Features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet; Sponge returns to its original size when it air dries

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Cr me Shop Blending Sponge Arlene the Alpaca, 1PC!
Rachel K.
Great Neck, NY
Blends nicely and puffs up to be big and soft. Great value for what it compares to. Blends my concealer nicely
Jasmine P.
Portland, ME
For the price this sponge works great ! Usually a fan of the real techniques sponge. This one definitely soaked up a little more product than the real techniques brand but I did not notice a significant difference between the two. Considering the huge price difference I would highly recommend
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
These sponges are super amazing, especially the price! Whenever I see them I buy at least 5! That grow into a good size, has a firm squishyness that I appreciate and look for in a sponge, but most importantly it doesn't absorb all my makeup! It doesn't lift the foundation o.g my face, blends different products easily into one another, and really easy to clean!
Tuti P.
syosset,NY
Great product for the price! The blender expands under water and stays nice and soft. Does use a lot of product like other blenders. gives even coverage and feels nice to hold. would buy again!
Taryn B.
Lakeland
This beauty blender works pretty well. I probably won’t buy another one though because there are so many beauty blenders that I have found to work just as good if not a little bit better. Overall, it’s a good product.The Cr me Shop Blending Sponge Arlene the Alpaca, 1PC
Mary H.
Baysville, ON
Fern yet flexible very good but you must get it damp first before using or else it will take makeup off
Sabrina S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I wasnt sure what to expect when I bought this. I was travelling and forgot my beauty blender. Was very pleasantly surprised! It was a quarter of the price of a beauty blender and did almost as well.
Alison T.
La esponjita está muy bonita me gusta mucho espero que a la hora de usarla no se le queden restos de base hay
Samantha P.
holland centre
The creme shops beauty blender arnt bad and are really good for their price. I can say there are better beauty blenders, but if your on a budget this on will due the same thing.

Looking for your answer?