Skin CareBody CareBody OilThe Cottage Greenhouse
Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz

The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz

by The Cottage Greenhouse

Why Dry is actually Moisture-Rich: Never greasy, Dry Body Oils claim their fame by being a Happy-Hydration treatment that is ultra-light while absorbing quickly and easily into thirsty skin. Our natural Grape seed Oil formula smooths on sensationally...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz!
Linda L.
Leander, TX
OMG!! This is so amazing and absorbs so quickly leaving behind the softest skin and an enchanting sent. It has even helped clear my eczema. The Cottage Greenhouse is not only my go to body oil but the only one I now use.
Susan R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz uploaded by Susan R.
Come, take walk among the tea trees. So fresh and long lasting, I received #thecottagegreenhouse moisturizer as a gift and I instantly fell in love. It feels oily at first, but you skin shocking absorbs it so quickly. The #Japaneseplumandwhitetea has such a lovely smell and my skin is glowing. Take a look at my 53 year old skin and I have had 6 brain surgery, so it lacks symmetry. The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz
Rhonda T.
Saint Paul, MN
Wonderful oil. It is a dry oil so it does not make my skin oily. It soaks in fast and well and is very moisturizing. The scent is wonderful, a bit on the strong side a first but fades. Would definitely purchase again
Kerri N.
Clive, IA
This oil is AMAZING! I have dry skin and the winter has been brutal on it. This leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated without the greasy feel. It absorbs super quickly and it leaves your skin super soft. The scent is very light and refreshing. This beats any lotion for me! I can't imagine living my life without it. The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz
Barbara F.
Mountain View, CA
This is the BEST dry body oils out there. I received this in one of the past Margot Elena subscription boxes and it has quickly become a go-to favorite. The smell is subtle, not overly sweet with the plum, and the white tea mellows it out. The body oil goes on really nicely, absorbs quickly, and does NOT feel oily or sticky. I highly recommend this - I use it all year long with no issues!
Leonore P.
Golden Valley
Oh I love this body oil. It smells so light and fresh, a little green and not too overwhelming. I put it on after my shower and it rubs in right away leaving my skin soft and glowing. This is an important staple of my shower routine and I would recommend it to anyone.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
This smells SO good and makes my skin so soft & moisturized! I’m in love! Buy it! You know you wanna!
member-92b03
It smells so good the wafts up and is very soothing. The oil goes on well and makes your skin look nourished and hydrated with out looking greasy. My problem is that it dissipates much too quickly. The smell and look only last for about 20 minutes.
Maria A.
The Cottage Greenhouse Japanese Plum & White Tea Moisture Rich Dry Body Oil 4oz uploaded by Maria A.
My review actually goes to the Orange Blossom and Honey Mask (Please add it as a product). And I have to say... Wow! Love the smell, love the effect it leaves on my skin. It leaves my skin soft and glowy. It’s truly life changing.

Looking for your answer?