BY THE CONTAINER STORE

We all know how frustrating tough stains can be. However, if treated properly they can be beat. We developed The Laundress Stain Solution to remove new and old stubborn stains from red wine to coffee and more! Pre-treat with The Laundress Stain Solution and follow-up with one of our detergents. Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Allergen Free see more...

• Is this worth the money? Does a little go a long way? How...1 Answers
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is straight-up life-changing. I bought it (along with the stain bar) in hopes of saving a brand new WHITE silk blouse that I had gotten BICYCLE GREASE on. Pretty much a worst-case scenario, right? Well. Using this in combination with the bar, there is now no trace of those black marks on my gorgeous white Theory blouse. I'm a total convert. Yes, The Laundress products are expensive, but if you care about clothes the way I do, they're totally a worthwhile investment. Still can't believe what a great job this did.
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
I love the laundress products. All of them that I have tried have been good solid products. Yes, some a re a bit pricey, but they LAST!

Jenny S.
Concord, NC
While this seems a bit overpriced it does perform well. It is not easy to find though.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Is this worth the money? Does a little go a long way? How long does a bottle usually last you?