BY THE CONTAINER STORE

We developed this product for those who take their clothes and linens seriously. The Laundress Signature Detergent is specially developed in our Classic scent for all-purpose laundering.  This product is a perfect formulation of color guard, optical brightener and stain fighting agents. The Laundress signature fragrance is our Classic scent, the ultimate fresh scent for both men and women.  Bringing home the clean, fresh breezy scent of laundry drying outside on an early fall day.  The Laundress Classic scent is a sweet musk with citrus, yang and sandalwood undertones. 16 washes per 32 oz. bottle. Not tested on animals. thelaundress.com see more...

• How do you use this product? Does it clean or add a fragr...2 Answers
  • What's this product for?8 Answers
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I am so sad when people write negative reviews on this stuff because if used properly, I really think it's amazing. This detergent is made in the USA, is clothing and linens safe, doesn't contain caustics or harsh chemicals that damage and deteriorate fabric, and if you follow the washing instructions, leaves your clothes incredibly clean and smelling amazing! You can even use it as a stain remover if you pretreat and work it with your hands a little. I use this on all of my clothing, and a lady I work literally washed her daughter's WEDDING DRESS in it to get the stains off of the bottom and it worked and the dressing came out perfect. This stuff is worth the money, and it's american made and is economically and responsibly made. WIN WIN!!!!!!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This product is very concentrated, more environmentally friendly than most detergents, does a great job on getting things clean (especially when used together with The Laundress bleach alternative), and smells great. It's on the pricey side, but since one bottle lasts me at least a month or two, it's a very worthwhile splurge for such a nice product.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
This is ridiculous. So overpriced. This is meant for someone that doesn't have anything worthwhile to spend money on. Please stop and donate to charity and use this extra money to donate to charity
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love any of the products from The Laundress!! The Laundress really helps keep your clothing in top shape! I even love their cleaning products!
Jennifer H.
I love the laundress products. All of them that I have tried have been good solid products. Yes, some a re a bit pricey, but they LAST!
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells good and also leaves my clothes feeling so clean. It is a great product and I haven't used anything else since
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff is so awesome! I really love everything that the container store has to offer, even these awesome cleaning supplies!
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I love the Laundress signature detergent. It smells so fresh and clean! The price is worth it, I definitely recommend.
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love this detergent and it smells absolutely amazing and clean! Best thing I invested in!
Ravinder K.
My mom uses this detergent and it smells so fresh and lively and I like it
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
What's this product for?
Leah C.
How do you use this product? Does it clean or add a fragrance?