BY THE CONTAINER STORE

Classic 2X Concentrate Non-Toxic Chlorine Bleach Free Degradable Powdered Why The Laundress: We created The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative because we do not like what bleach does to our fabrics and our environment. Safely whiten, brighten and disinfect everything in your home with our Classic-scented alternative. Our All-Purpose Bleach Alternative is a non-toxic, non-abrasive & environmentally-friendly multi-purpose household cleaner. Effective in all water temperatures & systems. We are committed to being a green and clean company for you, your family and the environment. - Gwen & Lindsey All The Laundress products are tested on Gwen & Lindsey. Animal cruelty free/no animal by-products. Made with natural ingredients - texture and color may vary. HE - High Efficiency VOC, phosphate, phthalate and dye free. ; see more...

Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I've been looking for a great bleach alternative and was thrilled when I came across this. It's gentle and does the job well! It doesn't have the yucky strong bleach smell, which is a huge plus. I would recommend this and will purchase again for our home.
Isabel R.
I've heard many great thing about this product. When I finally got around to using it, i realized what all the hype was about!!! It gets stains out so well!
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
I love the laundress products. All of them that I have tried have been good solid products. Yes, some a re a bit pricey, but they LAST!
Jessica F.
This alternative bleach is so much better than regular bleach. Doesn't have that awful strong smell and does a great job cleaning!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
I really like this product it's very quality I only wish there was a container store near me so I could purchase it regularly
Sara B.
I am obsessed with this bleach alternative!! The scent is so much lighter than normal bleach and does a great cleaning job!
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
I think that this container for bleach is great because you can just put your own things inside of this product.
Mari R.
Newark, NJ
I love anything by The Laundress. My white clothes come out crisp when I use this bleach, it works wonders!
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love using this product it makes my hair extremely clean and fresh and I just like the way it smells
Liz T.
I really enjoy this bleach alternative. It gets the job done without the harsh affects of bleach.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is it safe for colored clothes
Cheryl F.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Thinking the same thing?
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc
Wondering the same thing
Raegan H.
How well does this work?
Mariana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this a good product? What do you guys use it for?

Target