The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Emma D.
The number one reason why I watched this movie when it first came out is because that there is a scene in the movie of an exorcism footage and my family grew up with that family. In fact, my mom is friends with the relative. I found this movie a bit boring in the beginning; however, as time went out, it got a bit frightening. The scariest part is when they were in the basement performing an exorcism on the mother. I hated that part so much. Overall, this is a great scary movie.
M J.
Magnetawan, ON
Movie is overrated and overhyped. Was really looking forward to seeing this when it came out due to all the rave reviews but after watching it I was very disappointed. Wasn’t even remotely scary, the acting and the effects were horrible. Don’t know why they keep making these boring movies
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
The Conjuring is my favorite scary movie series of all time! I absolutely love the story of Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) & Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren & the experiences they had. (I know movies always bend the truth) but the idea that these are based around a paranormal seeking couple just fasinates me. If you like scary movies & haven't seen this yet, you need to cancel your plans & get to it.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I’m not usually a fan of ghost/haunting/spirit movies high this one is great! Lots of scares
Maude R.
Ville de Québec, QC
This is one of the scariest horror movie I ever saw, it is so creepy and it got me having chills! I recommend.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love it. The Conjuring is one of my favourite horror movies ever. Very good actors. Conviencing acting, nice and catchy story board.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the most terrifying movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I have only ever watched it once which is a big deal because normally I watch scary movies a lot and over and over again. But this made me want to cry.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of the best scary movies I have ever watched. I love, and I mean love Horror movies. But I won't watch this one alone.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The conjuring is my favorite movie of all time. It's about a house that's possessed. I've watched it like a hundred times and still live it everytime. It's really scary you get to see it.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Okay guys I don't know if you noticed but Lorraine Warren was actually in this movie when they were in the college scene Not only was his movie good it was amazing I love the whole movie no lie I loved it every watched it about the second one and it's just I don't know I just love it
Nikki w.
Favorite scary movie ?
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?