The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
One of favorite horror movies. It's an edge on your seat, nail-biting, stomach churning and heart pumping kind of movie. It's based on a true story. If you love horror flickstories then I recommend this movie.
Cheryl M.
I loved this movie,and the 2nd one also. And I'm from Pa. I,hated silence of,the lambs how that is ,my states fav , movie is hard to believe
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The conjuring is my favorite movie of all time. It's about a house that's possessed. I've watched it like a hundred times and still live it everytime. It's really scary you get to see it.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best scary flicks I've ever seen; & I've seen hundreds! It keeps ya on the edge of your seat the entire time & even made me jump out of my own skin more times than I'd care to admit, which is nuts because I don't scare easily at all. Very captivating, entertaining, & scary! A must see! The Conjuring
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love scary movies and this film has to be one of my favourite films to watch!! Definitely is a must watch
BlakeLenae M.
This movie his all the marks for me. You feel the love, the turmoil, the danger. I just love the emotion in this moving it takes it to the next level.
Nancy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
when I saw this movie it was the first scary movie that has came out that was actually good in a long time. Great choice of actors also. Highly reco watching this
Lizbeth F.
This movie series is my favorite horror series ! I've seen the movie many times and it still makes me jump ! Love it
Talia P.
Love how this movie has a good ending and shows the true power of faith and Jesus! Wonderfully scary but also hopeful :)
Lupe M.
Richmond, CA
This movie had me jumping out of my seat. Every part of this movie with have you clutching on your seat
Nikki w.
Favorite scary movie ?
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?