The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best scary flicks I've ever seen; & I've seen hundreds! It keeps ya on the edge of your seat the entire time & even made me jump out of my own skin more times than I'd care to admit, which is nuts because I don't scare easily at all. Very captivating, entertaining, & scary! A must see! The Conjuring
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Okay guys I don't know if you noticed but Lorraine Warren was actually in this movie when they were in the college scene Not only was his movie good it was amazing I love the whole movie no lie I loved it every watched it about the second one and it's just I don't know I just love it
Felicia c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a huge baby when watching scary movies and I watched this no problem. Yes there are some good moment that make you jump out your seat but I honestly liked the story line.. which for a scary movie is no the best.. especially when you weren't scared AT ALL.
Athena G.
I can say that honestly this movie is super scary and the first time i watched it i was so scared and kept covering my eyes and ears lol it was intense! But it really is a good movie is you like them really scary it has some pretty good actors in it too!
Ashley J.
Super scary fun! They take a real life case and turn it into a cinema masterpiece! With scares at every corner, these actors know how to make you scream! Highly recommend if you are a horror junkie like myself!
Nancy D.
when I saw this movie it was the first scary movie that has came out that was actually good in a long time. Great choice of actors also. Highly reco watching this
Eric S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
James Wan has a slick directing style that elevates what would otherwise have the potential to be average or lackluster films - i.e. Furious 7.

With the Conjuring, he is given an incredible script and cast that - in addition to his skill behind the camera - combine to create one of the greatest horror movies of the 21st century.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite horror movies! It isn't too scary to me but I just love watching it. Can't wait for the second one to come in theaters in a couple of weeks!! Also can't wait for it to be turned into a maze at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights!
Brenda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Crazy to think this is my states favorite horror movie! But I'm not disappointed it was a good movie. I watched it while I was pregnant not the greatest idea but I'd honestly recommend it. It's not like all the lame wanna be scary movies. I'd say it would be one to watch for Halloween scary movie marathon!!!!
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
I love this movie definitely my favorite scary movie soo far. I own all of them that are out. This is one of those movies that you can watch over and over again and you won't get tired of watching.actors are amazing.this is a must everyone one should have it in their collection
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?