The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Talia P.
Love how this movie has a good ending and shows the true power of faith and Jesus! Wonderfully scary but also hopeful :)
Michelle  m.
One of the best scary movies I have ever seen. Even for people who are relegious can find something they like in this.
Lizbeth F.
This movie series is my favorite horror series ! I've seen the movie many times and it still makes me jump ! Love it
Lupe M.
Richmond, CA
This movie had me jumping out of my seat. Every part of this movie with have you clutching on your seat
Marissa C.
This movie is by far one of my favorite scary movies! Definitely a must watch during Halloween 👻
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I’m not usually a fan of ghost/haunting/spirit movies high this one is great! Lots of scares
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the most scariest movies it seen. I could sleep for a few hours after watching it.
Tiffany C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This movie is creepy. It's suppose to be based off a real event. It's good but creepy
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Horrible devil worshiping movies i can't. It was just plain horrible. Never again
Ali S.
So scary! I love horror movies and I sure was scared when I watched this one.
Nikki w.
Favorite scary movie ?
leticia S.
miami FL
Who else enjoyed this awesome movie?
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?