The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Tiffany C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This movie is creepy. It's suppose to be based off a real event. It's good but creepy
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Horrible devil worshiping movies i can't. It was just plain horrible. Never again
Ali S.
So scary! I love horror movies and I sure was scared when I watched this one.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Now this movie is the best yet out there. gives me great creeps afterwards.
Jen Y.
Great horror movie, one of my favourites! Lots of jumpscares with an eerie soundtrack. Beautifully shot and acted with a good plot. Love how this has a good, solid story behind it rather than just a movie full of scares like many other horror movies that are made today are. One of the best horror movies in years!
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
This was my first horror movie that I liked in a really long time at the time of it's release. The actors are good, the story is solid and the scary scenes didn't let me sleep for 2 nights. I really liked it
rmtha a.
abudhabi
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie , definitely my favorite horror movie i watch it over and over again and i won't get tired of watching it. actors are so good . 100\100 recommend u to watch it
Jean A.
It's literally the BEST HORROR MOVIE EVER. I'm a big fan of horror movies even though I get scared all the time. It's the thrill that keeps me satisfied. And it's a true story which made it even more interesting and scarier. The director, James Wan is Malaysian and I'm Malaysian too and I'm just so proud that our local people can actually create something as good as this.
Ghazal A.
This movie makes me crazy when I go to sleep I think about it and be so much afraid 😨 after this movie no horror movies in my life anymore
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love scary movies and this film has to be one of my favourite films to watch!! Definitely is a must watch
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?