The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Buy on Walmart
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first time I was this in the theaters I was so scary I was litterally at the edge of my seat the clapping part scared me so bad ! And the fact this was based on a true story made it even more frightning
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
This horror movie is more than just your average flick! It is so genuinely scary I nearly peed myself! Definitely a good one to watch with bae near by!
BlakeLenae M.
This movie his all the marks for me. You feel the love, the turmoil, the danger. I just love the emotion in this moving it takes it to the next level.
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love it. The Conjuring is one of my favourite horror movies ever. Very good actors. Conviencing acting, nice and catchy story board.
Cheryl M.
I loved this movie,and the 2nd one also. And I'm from Pa. I,hated silence of,the lambs how that is ,my states fav , movie is hard to believe
Chana T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! I'm a big fan of horror/paranormal movies and this one is absolutely great! I love that it's based on actual events!
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of the best scary movies I have ever watched. I love, and I mean love Horror movies. But I won't watch this one alone.
Arinmy M.
2351 DOUGLAS RD PH 2
Excellet. Very very terror.

Una de las mejores peliculas que he visto de suspenso. El drama y el terror estan muy presente.
Talia P.
Love how this movie has a good ending and shows the true power of faith and Jesus! Wonderfully scary but also hopeful :)
Michelle  m.
One of the best scary movies I have ever seen. Even for people who are relegious can find something they like in this.
Nikki w.
Favorite scary movie ?
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?