The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Buy on Walmart
Ali S.
So scary! I love horror movies and I sure was scared when I watched this one.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Now this movie is the best yet out there. gives me great creeps afterwards.
BlakeLenae M.
This movie his all the marks for me. You feel the love, the turmoil, the danger. I just love the emotion in this moving it takes it to the next level.
Talia P.
Love how this movie has a good ending and shows the true power of faith and Jesus! Wonderfully scary but also hopeful :)
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
No lie, this movie is scary and has some pop up parts too. If you are easily scared or pee yourself when scary things happen, then please don't watch this movie lol
Brittini D.
Apple Valley, CA
If you are looking for a good scare and base on a true story watch this movie for sure. They music in it makes it even more scary. The acting looks real they are good at there job. My favorite scene is when he finds out the true story about the house.
ROSIE J.
This movie is an interesting scary movie that has great actors and it has a little mystery I am so excited to see the second part, but I have not had a chance to do so.
Marissa C.
This movie is by far one of my favorite scary movies! Definitely a must watch during Halloween 👻
Brenda V.
Crazy to think this is my states favorite horror movie! But I'm not disappointed it was a good movie. I watched it while I was pregnant not the greatest idea but I'd honestly recommend it. It's not like all the lame wanna be scary movies. I'd say it would be one to watch for Halloween scary movie marathon!!!!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
One of the most scariest movies it seen. I could sleep for a few hours after watching it.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?