The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
This horror movie is more than just your average flick! It is so genuinely scary I nearly peed myself! Definitely a good one to watch with bae near by!
Cheryl M.
I loved this movie,and the 2nd one also. And I'm from Pa. I,hated silence of,the lambs how that is ,my states fav , movie is hard to believe
Chana T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! I'm a big fan of horror/paranormal movies and this one is absolutely great! I love that it's based on actual events!
Arinmy M.
2351 DOUGLAS RD PH 2
Excellet. Very very terror.

Una de las mejores peliculas que he visto de suspenso. El drama y el terror estan muy presente.
Talia P.
Love how this movie has a good ending and shows the true power of faith and Jesus! Wonderfully scary but also hopeful :)
Michelle  m.
One of the best scary movies I have ever seen. Even for people who are relegious can find something they like in this.
Lizbeth F.
This movie series is my favorite horror series ! I've seen the movie many times and it still makes me jump ! Love it
Lupe M.
Richmond, CA
This movie had me jumping out of my seat. Every part of this movie with have you clutching on your seat
Marissa C.
This movie is by far one of my favorite scary movies! Definitely a must watch during Halloween 👻
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the most scariest movies it seen. I could sleep for a few hours after watching it.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?