The Conjuring

by none

Based on true events, "The Conjuring" tells the thrilling story of ghost hunters Lorraine and Ed Warren (Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson), who help a family terrorized by an evil spirit in their mysterious farmhouse.

Who else enjoyed this awesome movie?
Favorite scary movie ?
I always was confused about the antagonists mission?
Start your review of The Conjuring!
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Okay guys I don't know if you noticed but Lorraine Warren was actually in this movie when they were in the college scene Not only was his movie good it was amazing I love the whole movie no lie I loved it every watched it about the second one and it's just I don't know I just love it
Flowery Br, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Couldn't get enough of this movie when it first came out! Definitely one of my favorites! Today, there are not many truly scary movies- but this one kind of freaked me out a little. I also love how they continued in those "universe"
The number one reason why I watched this movie when it first came out is because that there is a scene in the movie of an exorcism footage and my family grew up with that family. In fact, my mom is friends with the relative. I found this movie a bit boring in the beginning; however, as time went out, it got a bit frightening. The scariest part is when they were in the basement performing an exorcism on the mother. I hated that part so much. Overall, this is a great scary movie.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best scary flicks I've ever seen; & I've seen hundreds! It keeps ya on the edge of your seat the entire time & even made me jump out of my own skin more times than I'd care to admit, which is nuts because I don't scare easily at all. Very captivating, entertaining, & scary! A must see! The Conjuring
Super scary fun! They take a real life case and turn it into a cinema masterpiece! With scares at every corner, these actors know how to make you scream! Highly recommend if you are a horror junkie like myself!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
James Wan has a slick directing style that elevates what would otherwise have the potential to be average or lackluster films - i.e. Furious 7. With the Conjuring, he is given an incredible script and cast that - in addition to his skill behind the camera - combine to create one of the greatest horror movies of the 21st century.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Conjuring uploaded by Monica C.
One of my favorite horror movies! It isn't too scary to me but I just love watching it. Can't wait for the second one to come in theaters in a couple of weeks!! Also can't wait for it to be turned into a maze at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights!
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Crazy to think this is my states favorite horror movie! But I'm not disappointed it was a good movie. I watched it while I was pregnant not the greatest idea but I'd honestly recommend it. It's not like all the lame wanna be scary movies. I'd say it would be one to watch for Halloween scary movie marathon!!!!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,896 reviews
I hate most movies, but this has to be one on the top of my most hated list. For those that don't know, this movie is supposedly based off of true events, but Joe and Loraine Warren were fakes, though their museum shop was/is a real thing. I hated this movie. Aside from the acting, this movie was absolute crap. Cheap jump scares, bad effects and a horrendous story line. I wouldn't recommend this movie.
White Lake, MI
The Conjuring is my favorite scary movie series of all time! I absolutely love the story of Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) & Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren & the experiences they had. (I know movies always bend the truth) but the idea that these are based around a paranormal seeking couple just fasinates me. If you like scary movies & haven't seen this yet, you need to cancel your plans & get to it.