by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Complete Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy: The Summer I Turned Pretty; It's Not Summer Without You; We'll Always Have Summer [Book]!
How would you rate this product?
I first read about belly back when I was about 13 or 14 and I loved the series. I lost it for a few years and found the second copy as an adult. I love the story of young love and finding yourself as a young woman. I have yet to read the third one and I have to remember to put that on my list.
This is a good YA trilogy. It is a great coming of age story about a girl who is stuck between two brothers. I was captivated by Belly and flew through these books to get to the conclusion. Han's writing is wonderful. Recommended to YA genre lovers!
Tarpon Spgs, FL
The Complete Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy: The Summer I Turned Pretty; It's Not Summer Without You; We'll Always Have Summer [Book] uploaded by Nicole R.
Dang. I wanted to like this series so bad because I genuinely liked the concept behind it but, wow, Belly has to be the most annoying character to ever exist. I was being generous when I gave this 3 stars because I didn't think the 3rd book was TERRIBLE and thought it almost redeemed itself.
San Antonio
This book oh my lord where do i start this book completely had me sucked into it. By far i read this book in on whole week. this was an effective book had a great plot throughout the whole 3 books and it was affordable for me. I would deffinetly tecommend this amaxing and heart warming boon for everyone to read i promise you wont be disappointed
New Jersey
These are super cute books that I used to read when I was younger every summer. They are a quick fun read about boys and drama. What more could you want? It's cheesy but yet romantic...well romantic is a cute way! The characters are typical teens who bring in the dating drama but it's still a guilty pleasure read!
Miami , FL
I’ve been an avid reader for years and this trilogy is in my top 10! The plot was interesting, it was a perfect summery, beach read. I thought it was going to be a light read, but there was depth to it. It was just this awesome ride and reading it was such a privilege, I cannot begin to explain. I have nowhere to begin because I am at a loss for words, all I can say is that I have been thoroughly pleased. Jenny Han has a talent for making her YA’s feel so real!
Latrobe, PA
Fell in love with the series in middle school and still pull them off my shelf from time to time in college. The characters are all easy to follow and relatable in some way, and the story line is hard not to love. I wasn't a huge fan of the last book, but the first two were a definitely yes for me!
Boca Raton, FL
I was not extremely impressed by this series. It is very relatable and cute, but I didn't think the plot was at all complex. It's very predictable and simple, which is okay for some people, but I was expecting more. I also grew to dislike the main characters to a degree, because I found them very selfish and superficial. I would maybe recommend it for younger teens who want a basic love story.
Lexington, KY
I was about 14 or 15 when I first read these books and this is my favorite trilogy set. They are really amazing books and you go wrong with them, the story is good and also touching and the books are well written. Once you start reading you really don't want to stop.
Orange, CA
This is a great summer pick if you want to be reading all summer! This trilogy takes you through the summers of Belly, Conrad, and Jeremiah living in a beach house. It's a tale of love, heartbreak, and family. A must-read for summer vacation!