The Complete Guide to Self Care - (Everyday Wellbeing) by Kiki Ely (Hardcover)

The Complete Guide to Self Care - (Everyday Wellbeing) by Kiki Ely (Hardcover)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Complete Guide to Self Care - (Everyday Wellbeing) by Kiki Ely (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Langley
The Complete Guide to Self Care - (Everyday Wellbeing) by Kiki Ely (Hardcover) uploaded by Fatima R.
I saw this book at a bookstore near me and It looked pleasing from the cover! I decided to give it a go. I am so glad I bought this book because I struggle with self-care for myself. I think it’s important to love yourself and in this book it talks about things you can do to make that happen. It talks about, “You” time, Boundaries, Movement, Ritual, Self-Love and more. This book is about 160 pages long, but it just reels you in after each page. This book is also beautiful so even putting it out for guests to see is a plus too!! The only thing is that I wish it was longer!!:) 💗🌸🌺

Looking for your answer?