The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook: 650 Recipes for Everything You'll Ever Want to Make uploaded by Lisa C.The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook: 650 Recipes for Everything You'll Ever Want to Make uploaded by Lisa C.

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I love this cookbook! I don't know how it tool me over a year of making way too big portioned suppers for my boyfriend and I before I ever thought to look for a cookbook for two! This has so many amazing recipes. Within a few days of having it, I already made 2 amazing meals. Every recipe has a paragraph before the directions on the meal and tips. It's not overloaded with pictures, but the recipes are thorough.