The Company Store

by The Company Store

Do they have an actual store or is it just online
Where is this store located? I don't think Ohio has one!
Can we request a catalog from this store? I'm really interested in the linens. We haven't had new linens in a long time. Since we have recently become empty nesters, I wanted to replace some bedding in our home. I'd like to start with the MB. Is this company a good start or should I also look elsewhere as well. I'm looking for quality cotton, hypo-allergenic, textured sheets, comforters, quilts, blankets, etc.
Start your review of The Company Store!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMamaroneck, NY
Their comforters are the BEST! So soft and they keep you super warm without overheating you. Very high quality. They don’t let feathers out all over the place and the comforters last forever. The feathers don’t mat together either so they always look nice. I have one I’ve had since I was a kid (now 23) that I still use often and another I got in college that I use as well. Pricey but well worth the money!
a year ago
Bought some sheets and a blanket. Sheets not top quality - have to go to Frette or Patrisi for that. Sheets are fine, not expensive. Decent quality.
Ordered a cotton blanket OMG I wouldn't let a dog sleep on it. Worst quality I have ever seen. It was like burlap. Seriously Company Store. Cost me $31.00 to ship back. Gving only 2 stars as they had no discount on return shipping.
Years ago they offered better quality items.
Years ago they offered better quality items.
5 years ago
I purchased a down comforter from The Company Store a couple of years ago and it is wonderful. The comforter is so soft and warm. It came in a variety of wonderful colors and the quality is outstanding. The prices are also very reasonable, compared to other retailers. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
3 years agoMilton, FL
The company store is an absolute must if you are wanting quality and uniqueness. I loved them when my kids were small. I ordered my son and daughters bedroom and bathroom decor from here. There is not anywhere else that has the selection they do. I would so order from them again.
4 years ago
I have had two down comforters from The Company Store over the last fifteen years. They are incredibly warm and comfortable and I even use it during the warmer seasons. They wash well and fit in my washing machine which I appreciate it.
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
I love this store and how it is set up. I love all the different items they have for sale how unique and artistic they are I highly recommend the company store to anyone. Haley Fox @gocountryliving
4 years agoBurnsville , NC
Love the company store for so many different items!! I have many of their products in my home and each one is top quality!
3 years agoDayton, OH
The company store is amazing. All of their products are rich in quality and the prices are very reasonable.
3 years agoAustin , TX
Tried this like th company, works great proud to highly recommend it to anyone
Tried this like th company, works great proud to highly recommend it to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...