BY THE COMPANY STORE

• Do they have an actual store or is it just online 2 Answers
  • Where is this store located? I don't think Ohio has one!15 Answers
  • Can we request a catalog from this store? I'm really inte...15 Answers
The Company Store

Start your review of The Company Store!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bought some sheets and a blanket. Sheets not top quality - have to go to Frette or Patrisi for that. Sheets are fine, not expensive. Decent quality.
Ordered a cotton blanket OMG I wouldn't let a dog sleep on it. Worst quality I have ever seen. It was like burlap. Seriously Company Store. Cost me $31.00 to ship back. Gving only 2 stars as they had no discount on return shipping.
Years ago they offered better quality items.
Mamaroneck, NY
Their comforters are the BEST! So soft and they keep you super warm without overheating you. Very high quality. They don’t let feathers out all over the place and the comforters last forever. The feathers don’t mat together either so they always look nice. I have one I’ve had since I was a kid (now 23) that I still use often and another I got in college that I use as well. Pricey but well worth the money!
I purchased a down comforter from The Company Store a couple of years ago and it is wonderful. The comforter is so soft and warm. It came in a variety of wonderful colors and the quality is outstanding. The prices are also very reasonable, compared to other retailers. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Milton, FL
The company store is an absolute must if you are wanting quality and uniqueness. I loved them when my kids were small. I ordered my son and daughters bedroom and bathroom decor from here. There is not anywhere else that has the selection they do. I would so order from them again.
I have had two down comforters from The Company Store over the last fifteen years. They are incredibly warm and comfortable and I even use it during the warmer seasons. They wash well and fit in my washing machine which I appreciate it.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this store and how it is set up. I love all the different items they have for sale how unique and artistic they are I highly recommend the company store to anyone.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Burnsville , NC
Love the company store for so many different items!! I have many of their products in my home and each one is top quality!
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The company store is amazing. All of their products are rich in quality and the prices are very reasonable.
Austin , TX
Tried this like th company, works great proud to highly recommend it to anyone
Bolivar, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What type of products does The Company Store sell?
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is this store located? I don't think Ohio has one!

The Company Store

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email