The Company Store

by The Company Store

Do they have an actual store or is it just online
Where is this store located? I don't think Ohio has one!
Can we request a catalog from this store? I'm really interested in the linens. We haven't had new linens in a long time. Since we have recently become empty nesters, I wanted to replace some bedding in our home. I'd like to start with the MB. Is this company a good start or should I also look elsewhere as well. I'm looking for quality cotton, hypo-allergenic, textured sheets, comforters, quilts, blankets, etc.
Start your review of The Company Store!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel  E.
Goreville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Company Store uploaded by Rachel  E.
The Company Store uploaded by Rachel  E.
This is my Princess pillow...It's the best pillow I have ever laid my head on. I am not joking, not just righting a good review for likes, I love this pillow! The company store offers the highest quality items that are completely worth the price. They have great sales, amazing customer support if needed. They have a cool philosophy are philanthropic. I'll happily give my money to them in exchange for goods. Great commerce!
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
The Company Store is primarily a linen store, selling towels and bedding with some bath robes and pajamas too. I have been very pleased with the colorful towels , curtains, and robe I have purchased there. The Company Store is a catalog for people who like color and it doesn't disappoint.
Timothy S.
Madison
Customer service is awful. Ordered this robe 12/4 and was told a week after that it was back ordered. Then I got another email a week later saying it was now back ordered until mid April. I wrote 4 emails asking to cancel my order and heard nothing. I am now writing my 5th in hopes someone will listen. If you plan on ordering be sure you don't need customer service.
Joey V.
Austin
To the poor shopper who bought a children's monogrammed knight and flamingo bath towels (Ryan and Layla), I was the one that received them instead of my own monogrammed purchase. I was told that I would not be able to reorder since there was only a couple left and my new order would be put at the bottom of the list. I assume you're in the same boat. I spent my entire lunch break trying to get the item picked up and sent back for you, I'm sure we can both agree this company isn't worth the effort.Home City Inc Egyptian Cotton Unisex Terry Bath Robe: Large Bath Robe Lilac #896425 - Bathroom Accessories
Lauren L.
Bluffton, IN
I purchased a down comforter from The Company Store a couple of years ago and it is wonderful. The comforter is so soft and warm. It came in a variety of wonderful colors and the quality is outstanding. The prices are also very reasonable, compared to other retailers. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Nicole  C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Company Store uploaded by Nicole  C.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This pillow was a lot firmer than the memory foam pillow I had been using and took a little getting used to. It’s also very thick and love the support it gives when sleeping on my side. I don’t sink into it like with other foam pillows, which I like but also would like to try other options. Overall it definitely is supportive and I have not had neck or back pain when I wake. Definitely recommend and I’m curious about trying other products with a little less firmness.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Tried this like th company, works great proud to highly recommend it to anyone
Tried this like th company, works great proud to highly recommend it to anyone
Cassie G.
Palatka, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The company store is amazing. All of their products are rich in quality and the prices are very reasonable.
Wendy G.
Milton, FL
The company store is an absolute must if you are wanting quality and uniqueness. I loved them when my kids were small. I ordered my son and daughters bedroom and bathroom decor from here. There is not anywhere else that has the selection they do. I would so order from them again.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this store and how it is set up. I love all the different items they have for sale how unique and artistic they are I highly recommend the company store to anyone. Haley Fox @gocountryliving