The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector uploaded by Emily B.The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector uploaded by Michelle S.

BY THE COMPANY OF ANIMALS

Behavior Correction Spray The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector offers an easy way of correcting undesirable behavior. This convenient spray is free of any harmful chemicals and just emits a hiss of air that helps interrupt dogs. It can be used against habits like excessive barking, jumping, digging and stealing. Available in 50- and 200-ml. sizes. The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector: Gets dogs' attention Helps correct unwanted behavior Emits a hiss of air Easy-to-use spray bottle The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector includes a detailed training guide that'll help you understand the usage. Responsible use will to train your dog to refrain from aggressive, undesirable behavior. A Closer Look: The Company Of Animals Pet Corrector mimics the hiss of animals like snakes, insects and birds that they use to drive off predators. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

Nasim M.
This spray is magic! My dog used to bark a lot & this has helped a lot. She would always bark in the middle of the night, but now she's a lot better. This is worth the money. I have already purchased another one & my dog continues become more behaved. I highly recommend this product!
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This spray is a miracle. My dog hates bikes and gets crazy around other dogs but with the help of this spray he's become more tame. It's a very effective way to train your dog
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert
Doesn't deter all my dogs but usually works when they're caught off guard. For my youngest pup all I gotta do now is pull out the can and not even have to spray it to get him to stop his bad behavior, just make sure you also redirect them to behavior that will be tolerated! I've also posted a picture of the redesigned can!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
It blows my mind to think that just a compressed can of air can help curb my little dogs' barking but it has! I happened across this little red can one day when I was at my local pet supply store buying dog and cat food. The can was only just under 5 dollars so I figured I would give it a try. Owning dachshunds we have grown quite accustomed to having our little furbabies bark at nothing in the middle of the night waking us up at all hours and the fun of trying to calm them down so we can try to get back to sleep. We have only used this can of pet corrector maybe 7 times since purchasing it. All you do is press the compressed air nozzle as if you were spraying a can of hair spray (AWAY from the pet, of course!) and it emits a hissing sound that definitely gets their attention and causes them to direct their attention from barking back to you. It is a non toxic totally humane solution to helping your dogs stop that unnecessary barking! I have been very pleased with its results!
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert
This pet corrector works wonders on many of the dogs in my apt complex, not all but a lot. The 1 thing is that there is a different brand that has a lavender scent when you spray it. I do doggy daycare also and if you have a barking dog or a dog being a bully spray this and it quiets them down.
Sabrina M.
San Diego, CA
This is hit or miss with my pup. It'll startled him for a quick second and he'll stop yapping but sometimes he quickly goes back to it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My father in law bought this for us and k never thought it would work but it does. It helps prevent my dogs from jumping and barking when they are not suppose to.
Danielle R.
Great for my cats. Loud and fast enough of a noise that they are startled and stop the bad behavior, but don't know that it was me making the noise. One of the only humane options that actually works for these furballs.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert
It works wonders ! MY dog used to try to chew shoes, now she will sniff them and walk away, afraid that she might here the sound this can lets out.
Janet G.
Oshawa
I bought this to try to get my puppy to stop his obsessive barking. He wasn't afraid of it at all. It really didn't help. My other dog didn't like it, but she wasn't the problem. I could see it working for most dogs. Unfortunately not for mine.
Ana A.