BY THE COMPANY OF ANIMALS

Dana F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I volunteer with a dog rescue and took in my first foster last year which now has become a part of my family. I love Zoe a lot but from whatever happen to her she was a stubborn pit mix. After trying everything from a firm NO to a jar of coins to get her attention..nothing worked. After doing some research, i came across the pet corrector on amazon. for the price, I decided to buy it and give it a try. It is amazing...I only had to spray it maybe 2-3 times with a firm No and she will stop give me her attention and has not stolen socks or t-shirts anymore. It works so well, even if she feels a little testy...all i have to do is pick up the bottle and she stop whatever she doing. I've recommended to other foster and adopters and they all rave about it.
Tish O.
P C Beach, FL
This was shown to me by a friend who is a foster mom. I couldn't believe how it worked. I have tried all of the old tricks. We have a 5 year old lab mix great dog kinda stubborn, wow does he listen now! Amazing spray...
Julie C.
Thank the lord for this stuff. My pug loves the sound of his own voice, but this has finally trained him to stop when we say stop. Well, sort of, he's really stubborn. But it's great and honestly works.
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
This is my saving grace ! I have two young dogs who can get into trouble , more just rough housing and barking ! I don't even need to press the trigger down all the way to get my dogs to stop misbehaving ! it's a great item for training dogs .
Nia J.