BY THE COLOR WORKSHOP

Gaby R.
I adore the mascara because it makes my natural lashes look longer without a darker tint. I use this as a base before black mascara because idk?? the eyeshadows are so cute! There are nice transition shades as well. I don’t really like the lipstick or nail polish just because of the color, but other than that, all of these came with a decent price and high quality! The blush is slightly subtle which i love, the powders including the contours blended ok as well. The set is so amazing i’m just not sure i’d buy it again.
Cynthia S.
I got this product at Wal-Mart for $4.88 USD. Positives: The mascara applies fairly smooth without clumps. The blush is very pigmented so it can be used sparingly. The polish dries quickly which I love as a mom always on the go. The bronze was very pigmented and blended very well. The eyeliner went on smooth but was kind of light. The powder shadows are fairly pigmented when applied with a wet brush, blended well and the colors are really pretty together.
Negatives: The strobe wasn't really noticeable on my face as I have fairly light skin. The cream eyeshadows lost all their color when applied which was kind of a bummer because those were mainly the colors I wanted.

It makes a good gift and would be a great starter for a young girl wanting to learn about makeup.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
The eye shadow is not very pigmented but it is okay. The matte shadows are easily blended. The shimmery colors do not apply well. The lipstick and the liners are surprisingly opaque and creamy. The mascara smells too strongly of chemicals so I did not use it. I did not use the brushes or the nail polish so I can not speak to them.
sandra k.
Kokomo
Just amazing you have to try it right now ...you will look amazing if you use it you will not use anything else The Color Workshop The Look Nude Eyes Eyeshadow Collection, 20 pc
Tabby W.
It's a cheap make. It's ok for bring cheap, but the products don't last long and some do not go on a great. The mascara majorly clumps up on my lashes. Lipstick doesn't last long. Eyeshadow disappears before the day is over with. I haven't tried the fingernail polish, due to having short fingernails. I do like the colors though.
Rose L.
In the past these haven't been the best formula, but I thought I'd give it another try...these are actually really good! They have some fallout and some colors are chaulkier than others, but these are buildable and blendable. These are incredibly pretty they last almost all work day. For the price point they are impressive.
Helene S.
Reading, PA
I’m not a huge fan of the brand in general. The products are cheap and not pigmented. i don’t use these products often, usually only if i’m trying them out and trying to make them work. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Paradise M.
I got this for my birthday and it worked amazing . The eyeshadow popped . I didn't like the brush that much because i have very sensitive skin so if you have sensitive skin use your own.
Peyton L.
Hoover
I absolutely love the color workshop products. I got this for Christmas and I was so excited, ( like I would be if I got any makeup). I love the colors of the eyeshadow palette and I love that it also comes with mascara and everything else is just another plus!
Maya P.
Appleton
I liked the nail polish the most out of all the products that it came with. While the eyeshadow shades worked well together, I only really used it when I was running a quick errand. The eyeshadow wasn't the best quality or the most long-lasting, but is good if you just need a quick fix.