The Color Workshop Fashion Palace Makeup Collection, 87 pc uploaded by Ashley W.The Color Workshop Fashion Palace Makeup Collection, 87 pc uploaded by Anahi A.The Color Workshop Fashion Palace Makeup Collection, 87 pc uploaded by cass d.

BY THE COLOR WORKSHOP

Asher R.
Gainesville
The eye-shadows have good pigment and last long. The eyeliner applicator was ridiculous and I will not use. The bronzer was way too sparkly for me. I received this as a Christmas gift months ago. I would recommend for someone who is just starting out with makeup.
Cristina m.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These I believe are from Wal-Mart and they are perfect for beginners. It has literally almost everything. The palettes are really pigmented & nice. The lipsticks are ok definitely not the best.
cass d.
This was a Christmas gift from my sister she's not really into makeup so I'm sure when she seen it she thought about how much you were getting for a low price. As for the eye makeup, a lot of fall out. Not pigment at all, this could be kids makeup don't waste your money. Since it was a gift I will try to use as base for some eye make that I created but if it wasn't a gift it would have went straight in the trash.
Anahi A.
Austin, TX
I have this collection and it is literally the best thing ever to happen to my life I got it for Christmas and I tried them out and it was the best it gave this really good shine and pigment color to my eyes and not to mention the lipsticks those left me wowed and they had really cute pigment colors and they are really smooth on your lips💋💋
Deanna R.
Red Hill, PA
Got this for Christmas, I really enjoyed it. I've never spent more than like $10 on makeup so I don't really know what makes good makeup but this stuff works well. The lipsticks stayed for hours without fading and they didn't rub off while drinking or eating.
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Gets the job done but it's not that pigmented you have to cake it on to get the look you want and even with primer the eyeshadow doesn't stay in place for a long time my favorite thing in this is the contour because it works very well
Kayye M.
Elkhart, IN
This is a great kit. I received it for Valentines Day. There are tons of products in this box. The shadows I found to be very pigmented even without a primer. The range of colors is nice and natural with a little flare. This could be made better if there were better brushes and a primer, though.
Raven L.
Simpsonville
I love this whole set! Some products I don’t like are the highlighter|contour being I am of color it gives plenty flashback. I am a neutral person when it comes to Eyeshadow. All products have some neutral shade. The bronzer and some eyeshadows are great for highlighter!!
Austyn g.
South Fork
I love the eyeliners and lipsticks in this package, but the eye shadow is barely pigmented. The shimmers are not actually shimmers. They are shimmers on top, and grey underneath.
Carmen H.
Mission, TX
This was given to me as a gift from my mom. I really liked the eye makeup. It's the only thing I've used. I didn't really like the lipsticks since I'm more into matte colors. The eyeshadow colors were super cute. I thought they were nice, for what they cost. I wouldn't buy them again though, and I wouldn't recommend them either.
Anahi A.
Austin, TX
Do u love this or what ???💋💋💋