BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesThe Color Institute
43-pc Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor

The Color Institute 43-pc. Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor

by The Color Institute

Enhance your natural beauty with this complete cosmetics set. Ultra-wearable and on-trend, this color palette is a beauty must-have. Set includes: 43 pieces Black case Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Color Institute 43-pc. Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Shaina C.
1,071 reviews
The Color Institute 43-pc. Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor uploaded by Shaina C.
This is cute for a beginner but not if you’re a grown woman wanting to look grown LOL I get this for my daughter or something
India P.
coventry
Everything in the palette is great and there’s good pigment. I don’t really enjoy the foam brushes they don’t work as well as professional ones.
Janne H.
Lancaster, PA
The Color Institute 43-pc. Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor uploaded by Janne H.
💋This little cute black box has 43 pc of eye shadow colors that are really pigmented....the colors are cute and vibrant, creamy and smooth..it is easy to apply not difficult at all.... I got this makeup set as a gift and it works perfect to me..💕
Keanna M.
This is like the makeup you would buy at Claire’s. The makeup applied perfect and looked fine then as I moved on with my day the make up disappeared off my face. It okay makeup. I would not buy again.
Gina H.
Joplin, MO
Bought this for my daughter and it's perfect for pretend playing, cheap for any budget. Lots of colors for any little girl to have fun with.
morgan M.
Massachusetts
The Color Institute 43-pc. Beauty Balance Black Cosmetics Set, Multicolor uploaded by morgan M.
This is very compact, but the shimmers are not so shimmery. The lip colors should be bigger and more neutral tones should be added.
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my 12 year old daughters first make up set. It does a great job for that. Sometimes I will borrow it for my own make up needs. The pigments are great! For the price this is a great beginners make up set. It really has everything from shadows to highlighters blush and lip color to complete a beautiful face.
Juliette C.
guelph
Not a good colour selection and they aren’t pigmented. It made my eyes itch. The highlight and blush is nice though
member-4c606
it’s a cute little black box but the pigment in the eyeshadows definitely exceeded expectations the price is really good for the product value and i can’t wait to purchase again! the lipsticks are nice and the shadowless have great color
Kaymo  F.
Arlington, TX
I got this great little thing at Kohl's for only $10 online you have some cute eyeshadows a little lip balm and some Shimmer is awesome for someone starting out with makeup and there is not a lot of product in there but it is great for $10

Looking for your answer?