The Collection Nails - Temptation uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

Trendsetting style created exclusively for KISS by top professional Nail Artists. Social influencers and nail art experts created these unique nail designs, exclusively for KISS! You won't find them anywhere else. With salon-quality nail art, now you can be a trendsetter, too. #TheCollectionRyoko - Ryoko Garcia Ryoko (Ree-yoh-ko) Garcia has been in the nail industry for over 10 years and was recently awarded 1st place as the Next Top Nail Artist 2014 from NAILS magazine. She trained in Tokyo for two years and has spent the last decade competing in nail competitions, winning many 1st place victories at IBS Las Vegas NailPro competition. Garcia is currently a full-time nail technician living in Florida. see more...

Bria T.
So, I've been using false nails because I am anemic and my natural nails are brittle. But these nails are excellent! There are enough sizes so each nail you apply will cover every fingernail properly. Depending on the style (KISS has gel fantasy (which I've learned last longer) they are inexpensive. "The Collection" nails actually cost the same (I believe) as the gel fantasy nails. If you want to save a few dollars on your next nail salon visit I finitely suggest choosing some of these nails. It'll be worth your money. Also, if you have any issues with your nails KISS will definitely help you out with a new set! I know because they sent me two boxes of nails after the ones I bought at the store were not up to par. Awesome company!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have two boxes of these but I can't find the exact names. I love Kiss brand anything, I've seen them around since I was a little girl. If I want my nails done for an event but don't want the harsh acrylics I go for Kiss nails hands down. Very easy to put on, attractive themes and designs. Easy to get off, inexpensive. It's just amazing!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter bought some KISS nails today with some of her Christmas money. I helped her put them on and this is my first time using nails like this... the numbered nails made it so much easier for us to figure it out and we got the nails on in no time! She is living her first set of fake nails and they look great. Her birthday is at the end of January and she wants to wear the other set for her birthday. Thanks for a great and fun experience!