BY NONE

The Collection: Elvis Presley/Elvis/Loving You see more...

NAOMI H.
haswell
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
In my eyes Elvis will now and always be the king rock and roll no-one will ever take his place he had diffrent way of singing even to this day nomater who tryed to copy of him ie look likes they nothing like king
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Never like any of his music. I would not recommend this to anyone i no or a friend. .
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Omg.. In high school I was in love with this man.. I love to hear him sing gospel songs as well.
Angelica F.
Jk I'm just here for the badge....(sorry, I don't know anyone else)... sorry again
Dawn M.
Who dosent love the king of rock. Elvis is amazing. I hope is music never dies. If you haven't already heard his music I recommend getting out there and learning what he is all about.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Anything elvis is music to my ears! I will always be dancing whenever i hear his songs
Patti L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan and this is an awesome edition to my collection all the greata are one here
Nino N.
True genius with magical voice and huge talent. His voice is amazing! I love his music and would recommend buying this album. It deserves to be in your collection.
Mar M.
Elvis never have compared, one of the best musicians in the world. His music is magical, the songs takes us to magical places. Elvis thanks for your legacy
Sydney E.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Elvis is a classic. I love this set. It's so perfect. His voice is just so smooth and lovely. He's truly one of the most talented artists of all time. He could sing anything and it would sound perfect.
franscine a.
Brazil
Is there someone who believe That he is still alive?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who all loves elvis presley??
Dawn M.
Who dosent already have this? Would you be likely to?
Kimberly T.
Every kid from the 80s has a mom who was in love with Elvis
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.