BY NONE

The Collection: Elvis Presley/Elvis/Loving You see more...

Joey E.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Elvis brings me so many memories of my grandmother.
So loves Elvis and has always had a room in her home decorated in everything Elvis and was called "the Elvis room"
He has a very nice voice and I love listening to him with my grandma.
He brings so many good memories.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert
Elvis wasn't called the KIng for nothing. No matter what it is, if it's got his face or name (or especially his voice!) on it, it gets five stars from me. I could listen to this man sing anything all day. I would have loved to have seen him live way back when...
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Pop Culture Expert
The king, my grandma loved this man for his amazing music, his beautiful baby face,and his dance moves. He's a classic that will never be forgotten. Yes I would recommend this to others, but I'm sure you have already heard his great music.
Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
This is a great collection. I grew up listening to a lot of his music. I've been a fan since I was 6 years old. His lyrics are sentimental and amusing. It's not similar to others. It's a must listen in my book.
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Greenwood, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Elvis is a classic. I love this set. It's so perfect. His voice is just so smooth and lovely. He's truly one of the most talented artists of all time. He could sing anything and it would sound perfect.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Pop Culture Expert
OMG!!! Here is another of my all time favorites! I am one of the biggest fans of ELVIS Presley :) I have his dolls and albums from when I was younger💖💖💖this is a must have in you music collection!!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Elvis is such an icon, all of his songs are amazing, loving you is one of the best. I could listen to his voice all day long and not get bored.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I remove listening to his songs when I was young . I use to see him on the television and I see how music changes within the years.
whitney d.
whitney d.
Pop Culture Expert
'Elvis, Elvis let me be! Keep the pelvis far from me.' Classic handsome boy with a golden voice. Just an artist you have to love.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
Pop Culture Expert
You cannot get any better than Elvis. This man is just so talented and soothing and I love listening to him! Love this collection
franscine a.
franscine a.
Brazil
Is there someone who believe That he is still alive?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pop Culture Expert
Who all loves elvis presley??
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Who dosent already have this? Would you be likely to?
Kim T.