BY THE COLLECTION (2012)

Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of the best thrillers I've seen in a long time I love the way he does Justice the soundtrack is great this is the movie I could definitely watch over again
Jessie F.
Clearwater, MN
As far as horror movies go this one is somewhere in between being interesting enough to give a chance and yet not really interesting enough to care to finish it. In all honsetly, the first film "The Collector" was much better. It seemed to have more of a purpose with it's storytelling and was more focused on the aspect of telling the story than of showing the crazy "Saw" like traps. I would recommend giving the two films a try but don't become too invested.
Shelby W.
Saint Paul, MN
I liked the premise of the film and felt it had potential, but it was a let down. It was pretty predictable with a lot of cheap bloody thrills. If they had fleshed out the characters more, especially with the Collector, it would've been better. However, I did like the female lead; she was smart, clever, and ready to fight to live instead of the typical dumb, helpless girl crying in a corner.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert
i really love this movie. it was a really unique concept and it was something that i really enjoyed watching because it wasnt the same kind of slasher film it was really creative and kept you on edge the whole time i found myself screaming at the tv a couple times lol.
Mikayla W.
Pop Culture Expert
I thought this movie was going to be absolutely amazing when I first saw the previews for it. I am a horror movie fanatic and love to have a good scare but this movie really didn't do the trick. I was practically falling asleep during parts of it. It did have it's shining moments so I believe it is worth seeing but probably not worth buying.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't been able to find a half way decent horror movie to watch in the longest time. Once I saw this movie on Netflix I decided to turn it on thinking it would be like the rest of the horror movies. Not scary & forever dragging on but I was wrong. I loved this movie. Had me on the edge of my seat once or twice. Def a good movie.
Mariah H.
Fernley, NV
This movie is terrible from start to finish and isn't worth watching. It's got an unimpressive plot, and as far as horror movies go, it's got to be the worst one I've ever seen. Don't waste your time or money on it.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Only a gore fest from the start. no real plot other than a ruthless killer who aims to rid the world of anyone he crossed paths with. starts off with a nightclub which is more likely a human sized lawn mower for teenagers. saw has already shown enough of this but I'm over it!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
This was definitely a creepy movie, but there wasn't much of a storyline; however, you can't expect much of a plot from slasher movies. Based on slashers alone, it was pretty well done!
Taylor M.
Lutz, FL
I personally enjoyed this movie ive seen it twice, its kindve hard to make a scary movie in todays age, weve already seen all the tips and tricks to what makes a movie scary, but the story is something to get involved in