BY THE COLLECTION (2012)

Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert
i really love this movie. it was a really unique concept and it was something that i really enjoyed watching because it wasnt the same kind of slasher film it was really creative and kept you on edge the whole time i found myself screaming at the tv a couple times lol.
Dayna C.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
i am a horror movie buff and when this movie came across my direction i just had to watch it. the killer in this movie creeped the crap out of me. sadly the second movie wasnt as good as the first, but its still a muct watch if you wanna know more with what happends at the end of the first one.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Milbank, SD
I watched this movie with my dad and of corse not all that scary or creative. We both were pretty disappointed and wished we would have chosen a different movie to rent.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't been able to find a half way decent horror movie to watch in the longest time. Once I saw this movie on Netflix I decided to turn it on thinking it would be like the rest of the horror movies. Not scary & forever dragging on but I was wrong. I loved this movie. Had me on the edge of my seat once or twice. Def a good movie.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I really liked this movie the first time I watched it. It was a lot better than I had expected since I had first seen it on Netflix. It's on the better side for modern day horror films.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mobile, AL
It is a bit scary I do suggest people with weak stumochs to not watch the movie but when I watched it was Great! *Excuse the Bad Spelling* Good movie I rate it a B
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
This movie had a very unique storyline compared to current paranormal scary movies everyone is making. Very scary and keeps you on edge!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Bronx, NY
Although this was a pretty "lower class not in-theatre" kind of movie, it was pretty crazy. I didn't get the see part 1 but you kind of get the point when you watch part 2. It is scary in the fact that it makes you think something can really happen like that when you go to raves, clubbing, partying.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
I love scary movies and this movie was really freaking creepy! It was a really good movie to watch though.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved the scene at the rave,where there were booby traps,def bloody.Loved how the villian from the first one became the hero in this one.