BY THE COLBERT REPORT

• With Stephen Colbert transitioning to David Letterman's r...4 Answers
  • Could you make it thru the show being one of the guests?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Colbert Report segment?7 Answers
The Colbert Report
  • "His humor might not be for the younger generation, or people who don't follow current events." in 5 reviews
Brenda N.
The Colbert Report is both very informative and very humorous. Stephen Colbert and his team are genious! Who else can get you very well informed and up to date on all the important political stuff going on in the world AND make it fun as well as funny. You can tell a lot of work goes into every show as every second is used to inform or make you laugh. It's a great show to learn about the world and politics in laymen's terms AND actually enjoying it.
Lynsie M.
This show is hilarious, Stephen Colbert is a genius. I found out about this show through my government class since he does a segment called "Better Know a District" where he meets with actual political figures and chats with them. The guests usually don't realize it's a joke which makes it 10x more hilarious. A must watch when you need a good genuine laugh/smile.
Savannah H.
A great way for young people to get involved with politics! He presents everything in such a comedic and dramatic fashion that teaches you about current events and politics.
I recommend for people who struggle with keeping up to date through news reports.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There is NOTHING like the Colbert Report. Steve Colbert shines a light on the political system that educates and simultaneously entertains. He's an activist and a comedian and though the theme of his show is largely funny, there is always a message behind it.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE this show! He always keeps me laughing while keeping me updated on the new gossip in politics and celebrities. One of my favorite Tv shows to watch to have a good laugh. It is similar to other TV shows, but still a good one to watch. I recommend!
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
He brings the news, politics, and current events to people in a very serious way that is masked in humor which makes for a great show! It's similar to John Stewart. My favorite part is his fear list. I'd definitely recommend watching him.
Audrey A.
Good for a laugh if you up on current events. Interesting to see what makes the show and what doesn't. Personally, he gets on my nerves after awhile, but the show is still entertaining and fun "news" at the end of the day.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
This show is brilliant. Stephen is hysterical but also addresses important and serious issues and points out many of the problems and hypocrisies that exist in our society and political system. His guests are usually interesting and his interviews are always informative and intelligent. This show is one of the few that makes you laugh hysterically but also educates on world issues and important political happenings
Hilary W.
De Pere, WI
I get my news from The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. Sometimes I feel like I am more aware of the news than people who stick with Fox News. The Colbert Report puts a humorous slant on the news. I'm going to miss this show terribly when he takes over for Letterman.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
The show is pretty good, as long as you are a smart enough consumer of entertainment to understand that it's not real news (trust me, there are people out there who are a bit confused). It is funny, and I'm glad about Colbert's plans for the future.
Hilary W.
De Pere, WI
What is your favorite Colbert Report segment?
Alexis C.
With Stephen Colbert transitioning to David Letterman's role, do you think we'll see much difference in the person Stephen portrayed or is he more similar to his character than we think?
Brenda N.
Could you make it thru the show being one of the guests?