BY THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF #38 in Dining

Kim W.
Riverside, CA
MY FAVORITE ICED TEA EVER!! Not only are their teas refreshing, but they never leave a horrible aftertaste like their competitors. When you order green tea, you get green tea - no added flavors or additives.I also love the fact that their employees are THE BEST. Always friendly and welcoming, and GENUINELY care about you, how your day is going, and the quality of their service. I am a FOREVER customer.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I really love this place and their rewards system. I tend to go on coffee runs a lot whether it’s for a job or just in my own time and taking up points and getting free drinks is really awesome because their products are super good quality!
Madlenovich Y.
Yumm now I want iced white chocolate latte as I’m writing this I love coffee bean ! Definitely coffee bean has a great variety of drinks and of course dessert/ food the chocolate croissant is bomb Everything is just fantastic
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Coffee bean has always been my favorite, being a coffee-addict I enjoy their drinks way more as they don't taste bitter or too heavy as some of the others do. My all time favorite is a nice warm tropical passion tea latte on a cold night and on a warm day I go for a good old classic mocha frap with whip cream please! 😋
Jennifer D.
Coffee Bean has the absolute best iced tea. My favorite flavor is Tropical Passion but you really can’t go wrong with any of their flavors. They have great coffee and blended drinks too. I always love the atmosphere in their coffee shops as well.
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
I’ve been here once when I was in Southern California. I would recommend to others. I got a chocolate cold brew. It was good. It is affordable. I would go here again. It is my aunt’s favorite coffee place.
Courtney S.
I absolutely love going to Coffee Bean! I go to Costco and buy the gift cards and save $20! I also use their app and earn rewards! I love to get the herbal African sunrise hot tea latte with steamed almond coconut milk! I love that there are nondairy options that are not soy! Plus I love having caffeine free options as well as I am allergic to caffeine!
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Unlike most coffee shops - The Coffee Bean & Tea has a great variety of teas to choose from. I appreciate having the option of tea when I don’t feel like drinking coffee.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely adore the coffee bean and have for many years. There coffee and espresso taste clean and pure, I drink a double red eye so when these are mixed together the flavor is strong,smooth, and fancy. I also love the fact that Coffee Bean uses flavored powders rather then flavored syrups I can totally tell the difference!!! They make the best white chocolate mocha I've ever had weather you like hot, iced or blended. The prices are decent as well for a quality cup of coffee. Also coffee bean offers some very special pastries from pumpkin muffins to espresso scones. Back over 12 years ago when I was pregnant with my son they even used to make a carrot bundt cake that I had to have at least 2 times a week. Overall the coffee bean is amazing!!! My only request is that I wish they had a rewards program for there loyal customers even single owned coffee place here in Vegas has one...The coffee bean needs to get on board!!!!😚😚😚
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love this brand! I’d never tried it until I moved to California but it exceeded my expectations! The medium roast coffee is my favorite. It has such a rich flavor without being too strong. I will definitely go again!
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
Coffee Bean vs. Others So today I decided to try Coffee Bean and surprisingly it was delicious. I asked them to prepare a white chocolate mocha with coconut milk and expresso beans. What does everyone else like or what is another great flavor to try?? Compared to the Others it was less in cost and still had a great flavor. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How is this coffee . Is it more on bitter side or smooth taste ??