The Club Snack Sticks Crackers, Honey Wheat, 12 oz (340 g) - KEEBLER COMPANY uploaded by Martha H.

BY THE CLUB

The light crispy snack! The possibilities are endless! Perfect for dips & spreads or just plain delicious straight out of the box! see more...

Erin A.
Denton, TX
Yum! Who doesn't love a good sweet snack that feels remotely healthy. I love regular club crackers and these are great when my sweet tooth comes out. The only con is there are a bit more calories than some other snack alternatives.
Ashley D.
Akron, OH
Absolutely love these. Taste great with hummus, peanut butter, cheese or just plain. Coming from a "snacker" who is really picky I guess you can say this says a lot.
Aliya A.
These are so delicious! I put them in my soup, and even on my salad. Perfect crunch to them, the honey wheat taste gives them a perfect kick! Definitely grab a box!
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Super good super yummy and a total worth it purchase 10/10 recommend I think that if you buy this you will not be disappointed with it at all!!!!!!!!!!
Christie M.
Omg I love these crackers!! What I usually do it make tomato basil soup and dip some of these crackers in my soup and eat it that way. The best!
Toni A.
These are sooooooo addictive! They are not too hard to chew. You taste the sweet honey flavor. I buy at ShopRite
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Both children, and adults can enjoy these honey wheat sticks... they are very good, and good for you as well.
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
I love these damn crackers man. They're so good with dips and what not. I definitely recommend
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
I love these crackers cause of the flavor and size of them. They are great for dipping
Martha H.
lima peru

Club Snack Sticks, Honey Wheat a light crispy snack that is made from kosher diary.

Features & details

Pack of 4 (total 48 oz)Made with stone ground whole wheat flour and honeyGood source of iron and whole grains

Important Information

Legal Disclaimer :

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Jennifer J.