The Club Snack Sticks Crackers, Honey Wheat, 12 oz (340 g) - KEEBLER COMPANY uploaded by Martha H.

BY THE CLUB

The light crispy snack! The possibilities are endless! Perfect for dips & spreads or just plain delicious straight out of the box! see more...

Erin A.
Erin A.
Denton, TX
Yum! Who doesn't love a good sweet snack that feels remotely healthy. I love regular club crackers and these are great when my sweet tooth comes out. The only con is there are a bit more calories than some other snack alternatives.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Akron, OH
Absolutely love these. Taste great with hummus, peanut butter, cheese or just plain. Coming from a "snacker" who is really picky I guess you can say this says a lot.
Christie M.
Christie M.
Omg I love these crackers!! What I usually do it make tomato basil soup and dip some of these crackers in my soup and eat it that way. The best!
Aliya A.
Aliya A.
These are so delicious! I put them in my soup, and even on my salad. Perfect crunch to them, the honey wheat taste gives them a perfect kick! Definitely grab a box!
Toni F.
Toni F.
Foodie Expert
These are sooooooo addictive! They are not too hard to chew. You taste the sweet honey flavor. I buy at ShopRite
Zoie S.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
Super good super yummy and a total worth it purchase 10/10 recommend I think that if you buy this you will not be disappointed with it at all!!!!!!!!!!
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers cause of the flavor and size of them. They are great for dipping
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Sooooooo yummy and perfect on the go snack
Crunchy but light I like them a lot
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these damn crackers man. They're so good with dips and what not. I definitely recommend
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Both children, and adults can enjoy these honey wheat sticks... they are very good, and good for you as well.
Jennifer J.